Excited, nervous and emotional...FET tomorrow(m/c ment)

Excited, nervous and emotional...FET tomorrow(m/c ment)

bethphx
bethphx

October 11th, 2011, 1:30 am #1

FET is for 9 am tomorrow- we will transfer one blast. So excited- but nervous given previous outcome. My hubby said something like " it's weird to think they will be thawing out our future son or daughter tomorrow." And then I got emotional thinking about our last little emby that we put in and that loss. Please positive thoughts for tomorrow! You know I am all stocked up on the internet cheapy UPTs- I have 20- so I can test my little heart out! Last time I got a faint UPT starting morning of 5dpt then clear pos on 6dpt. So I will keep you all updated!

October 11th, 2011, 4:11 am #2

I'm wishing you luck tomorrow! nt

October 11th, 2011, 5:27 am #3

FET is for 9 am tomorrow- we will transfer one blast. So excited- but nervous given previous outcome. My hubby said something like " it's weird to think they will be thawing out our future son or daughter tomorrow." And then I got emotional thinking about our last little emby that we put in and that loss. Please positive thoughts for tomorrow! You know I am all stocked up on the internet cheapy UPTs- I have 20- so I can test my little heart out! Last time I got a faint UPT starting morning of 5dpt then clear pos on 6dpt. So I will keep you all updated!
Looking forward to an update and hoping you have a relaxing 2ww n/t

thesameboat
thesameboat

October 11th, 2011, 5:42 am #4

good luck to you! nt

October 11th, 2011, 6:06 am #5

That came along quickly. Really hope it works and sticks for a happy healthy 9 months.

demomone
demomone

October 11th, 2011, 10:19 am #6

Wishing you a positive result!!!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

October 11th, 2011, 11:24 am #7

Good luck today! nt

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

October 11th, 2011, 11:25 am #8

Good luck today! nt

October 11th, 2011, 11:58 am #9

Hoping this is it for you!! Everything crossed. Can't wait to hear about the pee sticks. I'm a big fan too...but only when they're +++.

Sending you lots of good vibes!

Audrey

bbhoover
bbhoover

October 11th, 2011, 1:01 pm #10

I am hoping and praying for you!