Early PG Symptom

Early PG Symptom

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 29th, 2010, 5:13 pm #1

good morning ladies =)

i have been lurking on your boards for the past week or so =) I am in the 2ww of a donor embryo transfer...i transferred 3 embies (one 3 cell, one 4 cell & one 5 cell)...I know my chances are not great & actually i dont think it was successful....this leads me to a question please...this is totally tmi but has anyone ever heard of cervix closing/ mucous plug being an early pg symptom? My clinic has me on prog supps & NOTHING is going on down there...sorry i told you it was tmi!

I have already started thinking of plan B...getting on a waiting list again for more donor embryos...

thanks for letting me post on your board =)

December 29th, 2010, 8:35 pm #2

Really. Some women feel pregnant the moment they have embryos in them (and sometimes they aren't) and some don't feel pregnant until toward the end of their pregnancies.

Hang in there. Good luck to you!

December 30th, 2010, 12:38 am #3

The progesterone can give you the early pregnancy symptoms so there's no way to tell. Good luck!

Dee.S
Dee.S

December 30th, 2010, 2:07 am #4

good morning ladies =)

i have been lurking on your boards for the past week or so =) I am in the 2ww of a donor embryo transfer...i transferred 3 embies (one 3 cell, one 4 cell & one 5 cell)...I know my chances are not great & actually i dont think it was successful....this leads me to a question please...this is totally tmi but has anyone ever heard of cervix closing/ mucous plug being an early pg symptom? My clinic has me on prog supps & NOTHING is going on down there...sorry i told you it was tmi!

I have already started thinking of plan B...getting on a waiting list again for more donor embryos...

You transferred some great embies have some faith in them (smile). I had no symptoms what so ever. Other then believing I was pregnant until proven otherwise. So hang in there and don't count on any signs either way. Any symptom you may have is a symptom that has shown up either way. Three could equal three! I transferred the only 2 I had and 2 equaled 2. So I am routing for you and praying and keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP! Keep us posted and when you get your BFP remind us of this post (smile).

Orchid
Orchid

December 30th, 2010, 2:15 am #5

good morning ladies =)

Dunno but crossing fingers for ya!!! :) (nt)

December 30th, 2010, 3:16 am #6

good morning ladies =)

When I was doing my donor egg vitrification study cycle in early 2008, I was planning my next step in the 2ww. That next step led to success (donor embryo in New Mexico, early 2009) but I was already planning "what next" during my 2ww and had my ducks in a row for another cycle. I am not saying this approach is right for everyone but it sure was for me.

Hopefully you got the golden ticket already though!

----------------------------

The long and winding road to my children: 5 clomid IUI cycles, 5 natural IUI cycles, 7 injectable IUI cycles, 4 natural ICI cycles, 2 egg vitrification studies, 1 donor embryo cycle (success!), 3 HSGs, 2 SHGs, 3 hysteroscopies, 2 polypectomies, 1 endometrial biopsy, countless rendezvous with the DildoCam...I will spread my legs for anyone at this point! (disclaimer: the legs are officially staying closed from here on).

The third time is not the charm....the twenty-fourth time is.

Ariadne
Ariadne

December 30th, 2010, 4:06 am #7

good morning ladies =)

I've been on the boards for a number of years now and can say from reading others' experiences & going through my own that you just can't tell during the 2ww. Also, every pg. is different.

I had no symptoms with my 1st pg. other than some very slight heart burn. With my 2nd pg., I didn't even have that. OTOH, I've had BFNs where I had all sorts of "classic" pg. symptoms.

Hang in there & hopefully you will get good news soon. Welcome to the board.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 31st, 2010, 12:32 am #8

good morning ladies =)

thank you ladies for all your kind responses =) you all are too sweet!! I still feel no symptoms but I guess we shall see in a few days... monday is beta day for us so I will let you all know our results...Happy New Year to you all!!!