E&H

E&H

Bharani
Bharani

February 22nd, 2011, 12:01 am #1

I finished my last 3 tab for 3 days on Friday. So, I was thinking I will get AF today (Monday). It is 3 days since stopping the Provera. When do you think AF will come? What do I do? I started last Wednesday, I should have started last tuesday. The only reason I didn't start last Tuesday, I didn't want AF to come yesterday.
Any insights? Please.
Thank you

E&H
E&H

February 22nd, 2011, 12:55 am #2

fingers crossed for you.

Bharani
Bharani

February 22nd, 2011, 2:59 am #3

thanks alot. I saw little pink thing. I think she is on her way. Thank you alot. I always appreciate your help, if there is any thing that you want to tell me for the up coming plan.

February 22nd, 2011, 4:59 am #4

I finished my last 3 tab for 3 days on Friday. So, I was thinking I will get AF today (Monday). It is 3 days since stopping the Provera. When do you think AF will come? What do I do? I started last Wednesday, I should have started last tuesday. The only reason I didn't start last Tuesday, I didn't want AF to come yesterday.
Any insights? Please.
Thank you
I have a donor who just donated but is the perfect match for another recipient but leaves to work abroad in a few weeks so has to do a back to back cycle. Her period came after first donation (recipient is pregnant on single embryo transfer) and I started her on buserelin as there was no time for pills. E2 yesterday was still at 800 after one week of 0.5 ml buserelin - I have one more week to get E2 down - so, as I say we are in same position. I think you should have donors E2 checked before she starts again as if it is high from the old corpus luteums she will not stimulate well. I'm testing E2 again on Monday so will let you know, we are also supposed to be starting stims on Monday - fingers crossed indeed, for both of us!!!!!