donor has 33 follicles!

donor has 33 follicles!

Brigid
Brigid

April 11th, 2011, 2:26 am #1

We got a report (finally!) today. The nurse said she wouldn't expect all of those to be retrieved, as they aren't at the same size, but she looked at one ovary for me, and said she would expect 14 to be the right size to retrieved from just that one ovary! So, we are quite pleased, as she had not donated before, so we took a bit of a risk with her. Retrieval will likely be Wed (the 13th), or possibly Thurs., and transfer maybe 5 days later. Yea!

April 11th, 2011, 4:21 am #2

nt

Brenda
Brenda

April 11th, 2011, 11:43 am #3

We got a report (finally!) today. The nurse said she wouldn't expect all of those to be retrieved, as they aren't at the same size, but she looked at one ovary for me, and said she would expect 14 to be the right size to retrieved from just that one ovary! So, we are quite pleased, as she had not donated before, so we took a bit of a risk with her. Retrieval will likely be Wed (the 13th), or possibly Thurs., and transfer maybe 5 days later. Yea!
is that a bakers dozen!! good luck and I will be following your cycle to see you get your BFP..

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

April 11th, 2011, 12:57 pm #4

Fantastic #!!!!!Look forward to your updates as the cycle progresses.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

April 11th, 2011, 1:19 pm #5

Wow, that's great news! I am hoping to hear similar news about our donor at the end of the week!

April 11th, 2011, 1:27 pm #6

wonderful news!!! Good luck!! nt

New2011
New2011

April 11th, 2011, 2:51 pm #7

It sound like things are going great.
Good Luck to you.

demomone
demomone

April 11th, 2011, 3:36 pm #8

That shsould give you lots of nice eggs to work with!!!! Best of luck to you!

April 11th, 2011, 5:23 pm #9

That's awesome!!

keifel
keifel

April 11th, 2011, 7:16 pm #10

That's quite a number!!! Keep us posted on everything!