donor egg miscarriage

donor egg miscarriage

May 7th, 2011, 11:36 am #1

Just wanted to let you know that I miscarried at 7 weeks. There was a heartbeat at my 6 1/2 week US, but I started bleeding. I rarely see anyone post about this, yet I know of at least 2 women this has happened to. I split a new donor (unproven) with my friend and of 5 embys total transfered only 1 took and then this. I have a different donor picked who is 21 with her own child. She still needs her work up but barring any issues, we should be able to cycle in July. She is a perfect match in my opinion, much better than my previous donor. I am actually ok because I believe God has a plan in all this, but I wanted to post so if this should happen to one of you (god forbid), it isn't that rare.

May 7th, 2011, 11:46 am #2

Hugs!! I'm so sorry!!! nt

Leigh888
Leigh888

May 7th, 2011, 11:59 am #3

Just wanted to let you know that I miscarried at 7 weeks. There was a heartbeat at my 6 1/2 week US, but I started bleeding. I rarely see anyone post about this, yet I know of at least 2 women this has happened to. I split a new donor (unproven) with my friend and of 5 embys total transfered only 1 took and then this. I have a different donor picked who is 21 with her own child. She still needs her work up but barring any issues, we should be able to cycle in July. She is a perfect match in my opinion, much better than my previous donor. I am actually ok because I believe God has a plan in all this, but I wanted to post so if this should happen to one of you (god forbid), it isn't that rare.
Thinking of you.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 7th, 2011, 12:04 pm #4

You have such a great attitude. GL with your next cycle! Keep us posted.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

May 7th, 2011, 12:24 pm #5

I am so very sorry.

Malory
Malory

May 7th, 2011, 12:52 pm #6

So very sorry.....nt

May 7th, 2011, 2:12 pm #7

double post sorry
Last edited by willbamom on May 7th, 2011, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 7th, 2011, 2:13 pm #8

I MC at 7 weeks with DE, heartbeat at 6 1/2. I did not bleed needed D&C. No chromosonal defect. Very sad after all we go through. I have also had 2 FET with same donor and chemicals. No one knows problem. Donor got another pregnant with twins.

I am being treated for immune issues. I believe in God's plan too just hard sometimes.

I am sorry you have to go through this.
Blessings

Ann

May 7th, 2011, 3:57 pm #9

I am so sorry for your loss.

thesameboat
thesameboat

May 7th, 2011, 4:26 pm #10

It happened to me, too, a couple of years ago. You said you hadn't seen it much here. It does seem to come and go in cycles, oddly enough.

I'm very, very sorry for your loss. I hope you find the comfort you need to heal both body and soul.