Anon
Anon

May 16th, 2012, 3:45 pm #1

If so, what works best?
Sorry for the tmi.

cotton
cotton

May 16th, 2012, 3:57 pm #2

Just reach up there with your finger and scoop it out. I usually did this in the shower. I would do the application in the evening, and the cleaning out in the morning shower. That way it had the night to absorb.

May 16th, 2012, 4:57 pm #3

After passing the wads of Crinone debris terrified me that I was miscarrying when I had bleeding from an SCH, I started cleaning it out. Others had recommended this, but I was so nervous about doing anything up there in the first few weeks, I put it off. Mistake. Maggie (in VA)

thesameboat
thesameboat

May 16th, 2012, 6:14 pm #4

If so, what works best?
Sorry for the tmi.
Though not every day. Usually every other day, although I will do it 2 days in a row if I have an appointment with the OBGYN.

E&H
E&H

May 16th, 2012, 11:44 pm #5

If so, what works best?
Sorry for the tmi.
I took crinone twice a day but only cleaned it out once a day in the morning shower - yuk this is really tmi. If you don't clean it out you will itch and even bleed, its horrible stuff, I much prefer cyclogest although that is messy too.

May 17th, 2012, 1:28 am #6

If so, what works best?
Sorry for the tmi.
But I hate it less than PIO shots which luckily are not pray of my protocal this cycle.

I always clean out the leftover gunk from the prior day during my morning shower. If you have a hand-held shower head, use it!

May 17th, 2012, 4:19 am #7

If so, what works best?
Sorry for the tmi.
Because I did not put it up the who ha but put it up the back, same delivery and no mess, best thk

Anon
Anon

May 17th, 2012, 5:45 pm #8

If so, what works best?
Sorry for the tmi.
So, you just put your finger on up there and dig out? Of course, I am worried I am going to do something to harm myself or the embryo.
Thanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 18th, 2012, 1:04 am #9

Your finger is going NOWHERE near that embryo. Your finger is not long enough. But if you want to be certain, just use 1/2 of your finger and you'll still be able to get most of it out, just be sure your nails are trimmed, no sharp hangnails or anything like that

May 18th, 2012, 6:33 pm #10

Because I did not put it up the who ha but put it up the back, same delivery and no mess, best thk
And gross at the same time.