did you give fish oil to you kid?

did you give fish oil to you kid?

July 21st, 2015, 3:10 am #1

I am thinking to buy fish oil for dd and also to buy her salmon fish. At least if she takes couple spoon.
If you gave fish oil to your kid, at what age? And what type? Thank you so much.

July 21st, 2015, 8:31 pm #2

Got them at WalMart when we were in the US. They LOVE them!
We don't get them very often as we're not in the US very often, and they're sweet, so it's like a little candy dessert after breakfast, but if I can get them again, I'll keep giving them to them.

July 21st, 2015, 8:42 pm #3

When did you start giving them? I wonder if my 10 months dd will be able to chew them.
Thank you so much

July 21st, 2015, 9:31 pm #4

Got them at WalMart when we were in the US. They LOVE them!
We don't get them very often as we're not in the US very often, and they're sweet, so it's like a little candy dessert after breakfast, but if I can get them again, I'll keep giving them to them.
I think the instructions say not to give till age 3 but I am not sure why. I had my doctor's ok and am sure we could have started younger. They are tasty little packets of an orange pudding substance and loaded w DHA and EPA. We still use them as part of my effort to help my kids overcome arriving so early.

July 22nd, 2015, 3:45 am #5

Where do I get it?

July 22nd, 2015, 12:09 pm #6

When did you start giving them? I wonder if my 10 months dd will be able to chew them.
Thank you so much
So I let him have them super early, something like 9 months, but I did cut them into 3 pieces for him then. (Honestly, the little rascal --see what I did there?-- had 6 teeth at 6 months and got at least one every month after that until he had them all.)