Did any of you had more than 3 DE fresh cycles in a row and didn't get a BFP?

Did any of you had more than 3 DE fresh cycles in a row and didn't get a BFP?

SouthernQueen
SouthernQueen

November 29th, 2011, 6:37 pm #1

If so, what was your infertility problem?

Just wondering ....

Thank You
Quote
Share

Joined: October 9th, 2008, 2:53 am

November 30th, 2011, 2:01 am #2

HI ya,
I saw your post over on the pink and posted back there. I didn't mention that many ladies here have immune problems e.g. antiphosphilipid syndrome (I have this), also blood clotting problems (I have this too).
Read that book by Dr Allan Beer called 'Is my body baby friendly'. It explains it all.
You could also go to Dr Sher's site and look around it too.
Beer also has a site which is very helpful.

I had the following things wrong with me (this may help you eliminate stuff ok).
firstly, I never got a positive pg test until the positive I got with this last cycle (now have a one year old son). So #1 get yourself a megga proven donor as a major rule.
I had/have:
hypothyroidism, UreaPlasma, antisperm antibodies, PCOS, arcuate uterus, antiphosphilipid symdrome, and the donors I had were not proven.
Hope this helps you.
Its a basic thing but fine out whats what and 'fix' it one way or another Hang in there. I tell you if I can get pg there is hope for all!
best, THK
Quote
Like
Share

Dee
Dee

November 30th, 2011, 4:42 am #3

can I ask, how many times proven was the donor that you had with your successful DE cycle?
Quote
Share

Joined: January 1st, 2006, 3:50 pm

November 30th, 2011, 2:07 pm #4

If so, what was your infertility problem?

Just wondering ....

Thank You
Three fresh DE cycles plus an FET from cycle #3 and no luck at all. Also no immune issues. I had had children when younger with no problems getting pg. But started DE at 39 and could not get it to work. For our fourth fresh donor, we changed everything we could - used DS instead of DH (all his tests were fine, even DNA frag was good). Did birth control instead of lupron, started steriods when started estrogen + upped the dose, did anti rejection injection day before and day of transfer (more steroids). For whatever reason - maybe the universe was too busy f*ing with someone else for a change, our fourth fresh cycle resulted in our little boy who is now 20 months old. We went back when he was 7 months to transfer the frozens from the same cycle, and have our baby girl who is now 4 months old.

DE doesnt always work. And there arent always clear reasons. Our three fresh cycles, I was given an 80% chance of success since my body HAD done this before (albeit not in 13 yrs at that point). None of our testing showed any issues at all. It just would not work. But our last FET, we were given only a 20% chance of success (the clinic doesnt do alot of fet's and with my history of bfns) and yet, we have our little girl.

I hope you find the combination that works for you -or that the universe picks on someone else for awhile.

Kay

" Some people built castles in the air. She constructed hers from mashed potatoes, which kept down demolition costs." Sarah Sloane, Borrowing Priviledges
Quote
Like
Share