Depot Lupron pricing

Depot Lupron pricing

September 5th, 2012, 2:46 pm #1

Hello, ladies. It's been a while, and I've been following all of your stories as I've been slowly making my way forward in this process. I am now ready to start pricing out depot lupron (3.75) for myself. I will need to take two doses of this over the course of about 7 weeks. (since my ovaries, who apparently do nothing during my own cycles and shut down completely when on stimulated cycles, refuse to shut down when they are supposed to be suppressed....go figure).

I have checked with Freedom Fertility and Ascend Specialty RX. The price per dose seems to hover around $850-$900..does this sound right to you all? Has anyone had luck finding it less expensively anywhere else?

Thanks to you all,

Melissa

September 6th, 2012, 3:33 am #2

HI,
I did DE more than two years ago now. Price of the Depot Lucrin then was around $400. I actually got more than I needed as here it only comes in particularly quantities. I am in Australia. I would shop around as our dollar here is now more than the US dollar (if you are in the US), best, THK

E&H
E&H

September 6th, 2012, 7:20 am #3

Hello, ladies. It's been a while, and I've been following all of your stories as I've been slowly making my way forward in this process. I am now ready to start pricing out depot lupron (3.75) for myself. I will need to take two doses of this over the course of about 7 weeks. (since my ovaries, who apparently do nothing during my own cycles and shut down completely when on stimulated cycles, refuse to shut down when they are supposed to be suppressed....go figure).

I have checked with Freedom Fertility and Ascend Specialty RX. The price per dose seems to hover around $850-$900..does this sound right to you all? Has anyone had luck finding it less expensively anywhere else?

Thanks to you all,

Melissa
Here is is 150 USD for 3.75. Did you know you can get it at 7.5 which lasts twice as long, it may be cheaper to buy like that.

Melissa
Melissa

September 7th, 2012, 1:36 pm #4

Thanks to you all,

Melissa
Thanks! n/t

September 11th, 2012, 12:43 am #5

Thanks to you all,

Melissa
In London.Free shipping if I recall worked out cheaper than here.