Can you help with immune blood result? Cotton, Minniet,

Can you help with immune blood result? Cotton, Minniet,

Bharani
Bharani

May 4th, 2012, 1:28 am #1

I got today by mail the blood result. I have to do the biopsy when and if I will do hysterscopy. I can't copy all the blood result but I will write the one I think are off. They have astrix on top or the result is off the limit. Please help? Is there any treatment if there is something wrong?
Thank you in advance. I will try to post all result but they are so many pages, how do I do it?

25 Hydoxy vitamin D 25 LO reference 75-250
Protein S Free Antigen 0.79 reference 0.68- 1.46
IgM-Phosphatidic Acid High positive
IgM-Phosphoserine Positive
IgG-Phosphoinositol Positive ( the remaining different type of Ig is negative. I dont see numbers just result. )

NK ASSAY

50:1 * result 27.0 limits 4.0-28.0

IGG 12.5 50:1 <i></i> result 21 limit 54:0- 86.0
TNF-a: IL -10 (CD 3+ CD4+) *40.8 limits 13.2- 30.3
IFN-g:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+) 14.4 limits 5.6-21.0
(T CELLS) IGG+ 1.7 limits 50:0- 100.0
(B CELLS) IGG+ 35.3 limits 50:0- 100.0

cotton
cotton

May 4th, 2012, 1:43 am #2

...I have no idea how to read those results. What does your RE say?

Bharani
Bharani

May 4th, 2012, 2:16 am #3

I have appt on Thursday,May 17 @ 9 am. I will let you know. I was thinking to take half day off from work but I think I will take all day off.
Thank you for your quick response.

minniet
minniet

May 4th, 2012, 2:30 am #4

I got today by mail the blood result. I have to do the biopsy when and if I will do hysterscopy. I can't copy all the blood result but I will write the one I think are off. They have astrix on top or the result is off the limit. Please help? Is there any treatment if there is something wrong?
Thank you in advance. I will try to post all result but they are so many pages, how do I do it?

IgG-Phosphoinositol Positive ( the remaining different type of Ig is negative. I dont see numbers just result. )

NK ASSAY

Is you need intralipids for NK Killer cells...they may also recommend IVIG, but intralipids are cheaper and safer. And you need some super high doses of Vitamin D...also not unusual. I think you have been treated for Killer cells, right?

Sorry, though, other than that, I do not know how to interpret the IGM and IGAs anymore...would have needed a reference manual anyway!

The main thing is to have the experts read the info and tell you what they recommend --

Good luck with the meeting!

demomone
demomone

May 4th, 2012, 2:48 am #5

NK ASSAY

positives are part of a clotting factor for phospholipids..which means you would probably need lovenox or a blood thinner..you need a number to really tell where you stand, not just a positive. If I had these test positive, I would see a hematologist..RE's are not trained in clotting disorders and many of them treat them with little knowledge or even unnecessarily.

May 4th, 2012, 8:25 am #6

Is you need intralipids for NK Killer cells...they may also recommend IVIG, but intralipids are cheaper and safer. And you need some super high doses of Vitamin D...also not unusual. I think you have been treated for Killer cells, right?

Sorry, though, other than that, I do not know how to interpret the IGM and IGAs anymore...would have needed a reference manual anyway!

The main thing is to have the experts read the info and tell you what they recommend --

Hi Bhrani,
In all your results you will see ranges of low or high numbers. If your results are skewed towards the low end or the high end then I would get what ever treatment is available for that. That is what I did.

I see that your NK cells are up the high end so look into NK cell protocals.
Do you have the book by Dr Alan Beer called 'Is my body baby friendly?'.
Have you read Beer's site and Dr Sher's site?
I would do that and I'd look for and go to a clinic which has high results for people who have multiple problems ttcing.
best to you dearheart, THK.
Last edited by perthkitty on May 4th, 2012, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 4th, 2012, 10:50 am #7

NK ASSAY

Bharani,

I agree with the posters above. You have several abnormal results which may indicate use of Intralipids/IVig, plus lovenox, aspirin and steroids at the very least.

25 Hydoxy vitamin D 25 LO reference 75-250 - Low high dose Vit D needed now and for some time to get levels to normal. Get advice on how long you need on supplements to get normal results or you may fail again.

Protein S Free Antigen 0.79 reference 0.68- 1.46 Looks ok

These are positive and may indicate autoimmune issues like Antiphospholipid Antibodies and other clotting issues.

They may also indicate high NK cells, which may be due to other issues.

NK ASSAY

50:1 * result 27.0 limits 4.0-28.0 High end result. May indicate need to lower NK Cells via IVIg (poss. LIT), Lovenox, aspirin and steroids.

IGG 12.5 50:1 result 21 limit 54:0- 86.0
TNF-a: IL -10 (CD 3+ CD4+) *40.8 limits 13.2- 30.3 Very, very high. Need advice and possible intralipids plus drugs like humira for example. You cannot cycle with these numbers without waiting for treatment to take effect.

Bharani - have you had any other tests which may also why you have these results? These would include thyroid, and autoimmune tests like lupus anticoagulant, antinuclear antibodies and Rheumatoid factor.

Do you have any issues like arthritis, rheumatism, thyroid issues, crohns or celiacs??

Other clotting tests? e.g. MTHFR, prothrombin gene mutation, factor v leiden etc.

Can you give any more details?

You appear to have several abnormal results which may indicate intralipids, humira, lovenox, steroids, aspirin and high dose vits D and B.

Make sure you get lots of answers and a complete set of tests before cycling again. This will give you time to get correct protocol in order and for meds. to get into your system.

You also need to make sure you start relevant meds at the start of you cycle.

Have you ever posted results and questions on the Yahoo Immunology Support Board? I recommend it as there are a number of experts who can help interpret.

http://health.dir.groups.yahoo.com/grou ... sage/58039

Best,
Daisy
xxx

Last edited by loochieuk on May 4th, 2012, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bharani
Bharani

May 5th, 2012, 2:07 am #8

Hi Bhrani,
In all your results you will see ranges of low or high numbers. If your results are skewed towards the low end or the high end then I would get what ever treatment is available for that. That is what I did.

I see that your NK cells are up the high end so look into NK cell protocals.
Do you have the book by Dr Alan Beer called 'Is my body baby friendly?'.
Have you read Beer's site and Dr Sher's site?
I would do that and I'd look for and go to a clinic which has high results for people who have multiple problems ttcing.
best to you dearheart, THK.
I am starting from zer, I have to look a RE for this who treats my type of situation. But I have to find out first. Yes, I have the book I will look at it too

Bharani
Bharani

May 5th, 2012, 2:08 am #9

ivig but with in 14 days.
Thanks

Bharani
Bharani

May 5th, 2012, 2:20 am #10

Bharani,

I agree with the posters above. You have several abnormal results which may indicate use of Intralipids/IVig, plus lovenox, aspirin and steroids at the very least.

25 Hydoxy vitamin D 25 LO reference 75-250 - Low high dose Vit D needed now and for some time to get levels to normal. Get advice on how long you need on supplements to get normal results or you may fail again.

Protein S Free Antigen 0.79 reference 0.68- 1.46 Looks ok

These are positive and may indicate autoimmune issues like Antiphospholipid Antibodies and other clotting issues.

They may also indicate high NK cells, which may be due to other issues.

NK ASSAY

50:1 * result 27.0 limits 4.0-28.0 High end result. May indicate need to lower NK Cells via IVIg (poss. LIT), Lovenox, aspirin and steroids.

IGG 12.5 50:1 result 21 limit 54:0- 86.0
TNF-a: IL -10 (CD 3+ CD4+) *40.8 limits 13.2- 30.3 Very, very high. Need advice and possible intralipids plus drugs like humira for example. You cannot cycle with these numbers without waiting for treatment to take effect.

Bharani - have you had any other tests which may also why you have these results? These would include thyroid, and autoimmune tests like lupus anticoagulant, antinuclear antibodies and Rheumatoid factor.

Do you have any issues like arthritis, rheumatism, thyroid issues, crohns or celiacs??

Other clotting tests? e.g. MTHFR, prothrombin gene mutation, factor v leiden etc.

Can you give any more details?

You appear to have several abnormal results which may indicate intralipids, humira, lovenox, steroids, aspirin and high dose vits D and B.

Make sure you get lots of answers and a complete set of tests before cycling again. This will give you time to get correct protocol in order and for meds. to get into your system.

You also need to make sure you start relevant meds at the start of you cycle.

Have you ever posted results and questions on the Yahoo Immunology Support Board? I recommend it as there are a number of experts who can help interpret.

http://health.dir.groups.yahoo.com/grou ... sage/58039

Best,
Daisy
xxx
Hi Daisy, I appreciate your help.
"These would include thyroid, and autoimmune tests like lupus anticoagulant, antinuclear antibodies and Rheumatoid factor. "
I remember seeing like lupus on the chart the day I was doing the test but not in the result. I will ask the doctor when I see them.

"Do you have any issues like arthritis, rheumatism, thyroid issues, crohns or celiacs?? " I will ask again but I know I have joint pains from long time ago even when I was teenage.

"Other clotting tests? e.g. MTHFR, prothrombin gene mutation, factor v leiden etc." Again I saw these blood checked in the boxes but I don't see what they sent to me. I will ask.

"Can you give any more details?" It means alot to me your help thank you. I will update once I speak to ABC and my doctor.

"You appear to have several abnormal results which may indicate intralipids, humira, lovenox, steroids, aspirin and high dose vits D and B." I don't know about humira. Do you know about it? Did you try? Is their any med that can do what humira does but doesn't have alot of side effects. What is the side effects of humira?

"Have you ever posted results and questions on the Yahoo Immunology Support Board? I recommend it as there are a number of experts who can help interpret."
Yes, I did but the answer was not that worrisome. The comment I got was if I correct the vit D other might be corrected. The way I understood is that vit D can skew the other result. Did you say not to cycle unless I bring the vit D up if not I will fail?

Thanks again