BlessedThistle, I responded to your post here

BlessedThistle, I responded to your post here

March 28th, 2011, 3:54 am #1

You are incredibly sweet to offer to pray and I would absolutely love and appreciate that!

Everyday the kindness and generosity of the women on this board amaze me. Many times it comes from a place where one of the ladies may be hurting over something that's not quite going right on her journey to motherhood. It also comes from women who have been there, and remember what it was like...how exciting and draining and all encompassing it was. So yes, thank you for your encouragement and I welcome your prayers for the growth and development of our embryos. Although they are few in numbers, it doesn't take a lot to do great things, just 1 or 2 really good ones. We would love some good quality blasts though!

Thanks for your kind offer!

BTW, of the 5 mature eggs that we got, 4 fertilized. I don't think that there was an expectation for the 4th one to fertilize, but it did. The nurse told me they were all at 2pn. More fertilization reports tomorrow.

March 28th, 2011, 10:00 am #2

Great fert report. Hope all continues to go well.

I will be anxiously looking for your updates.

March 28th, 2011, 10:33 am #3

Hoping for you! You are definitely still in the game.

ks
ks

March 28th, 2011, 11:56 am #4

You are incredibly sweet to offer to pray and I would absolutely love and appreciate that!

Everyday the kindness and generosity of the women on this board amaze me. Many times it comes from a place where one of the ladies may be hurting over something that's not quite going right on her journey to motherhood. It also comes from women who have been there, and remember what it was like...how exciting and draining and all encompassing it was. So yes, thank you for your encouragement and I welcome your prayers for the growth and development of our embryos. Although they are few in numbers, it doesn't take a lot to do great things, just 1 or 2 really good ones. We would love some good quality blasts though!

BTW, of the 5 mature eggs that we got, 4 fertilized. I don't think that there was an expectation for the 4th one to fertilize, but it did. The nurse told me they were all at 2pn. More fertilization reports tomorrow.
I hope you hear a great growth report today! I've got everything crossed for you!

All my best!

ks

Leigh888
Leigh888

March 28th, 2011, 12:19 pm #5

Four embryos sounds good. I hope you continue to get good reports!

March 28th, 2011, 4:38 pm #6

Great fert report. Hope all continues to go well.

I will be anxiously looking for your updates.
I'll let you know when I know something.

Thanks for waiting this out with me!

March 28th, 2011, 4:39 pm #7

Hoping for you! You are definitely still in the game.
Prayers are very much appreciated. Hopefully we'll know which way we're going soon. Still waiting for word on how they are progressing.

March 28th, 2011, 4:43 pm #8

I hope you hear a great growth report today! I've got everything crossed for you!

All my best!

ks
on how the cells are dividing. What I heard earlier was that they were all still progressing and dividing, but the exact labs were not available. I would really feel better if I could get some concrete numbers of how many cells there are. I guess we'll know something pretty definite by tomorrow. That will be Day 3, and either we'll be transferring, or waiting til Thursday.

March 28th, 2011, 4:46 pm #9

Four embryos sounds good. I hope you continue to get good reports!
Well, I guess it is, all things considered. I'm staying optimistic, but it feels like with that number there is so little "wiggle room". I am just hoping to get info on how the cells are actually dividing, and the number of cells there are. That way we can get a better idea of what we actually have to work with. I'll let you know when something substantial comes through.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 28th, 2011, 9:49 pm #10

Grow embies grow!! Our clinic did not give us updates on # of cells or quality of embryos until we arrived for tranfer. It was very nerve wracking every day to just get a call with the # of remaining embies. Hope your clinic is able to give you a little more info to decrease the stress level a bit. GL!!