biting dust... Big Fat Negative beta :-(

biting dust... Big Fat Negative beta :-(

September 30th, 2011, 9:23 pm #1

Although I prepared myself for the worst..dont know why does it still feel horrible. What a rough day..no work, anxiety, biting nails and then bit dust. Ugh..this just succckkks so much. Though I'd share with you. I know many of you have seen these kind of days and cried like I did...

September 30th, 2011, 10:10 pm #2

I hate that call. It totally sucks. I have been there and I'm wishing you well.

((Hugs))
Raindrops

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

September 30th, 2011, 10:26 pm #3

Although I prepared myself for the worst..dont know why does it still feel horrible. What a rough day..no work, anxiety, biting nails and then bit dust. Ugh..this just succckkks so much. Though I'd share with you. I know many of you have seen these kind of days and cried like I did...
Take care of yourself. ((hugs))

October 1st, 2011, 12:55 am #4

I'm so sorry. That's horrible. I'm very very sorry...

Hugs,
LM

October 1st, 2011, 1:24 am #5

To hear this. I know how very much this hurts. Please be good to yourself.

(hugs)

ks

October 1st, 2011, 1:25 am #6

To hear this. I know how very much this hurts. Please be good to yourself.

(hugs)

ks

October 1st, 2011, 5:26 am #7

I know how awful this is. Sitting and rocking and clutching a pillow from the sofa and trying to answer the phone with a steady voice while chanting under your breath 'oh, please, oh, please.' I am so terribly sorry. (( )) I hope it will be soon that you find your way to your child.

October 1st, 2011, 5:36 am #8

so so sorry! my thoughts are with you. nt

Ugh.
Ugh.

October 1st, 2011, 9:25 am #9

And it is a horrible place to be in. The complete death of hope.

Next time....

October 1st, 2011, 1:04 pm #10

have been through this before. With that being said, it was not until our 4th donor, that we were successful for the first time, after 15 years of trying. I only say that to give you hope. Honestly, it doesn't matter if it is your first cycle or 10th, it is never a good feeling.

I will keep you in my prayers. I send you hugs and support, whenever you need it.