Bharani - the proof of the pudding is in the eating LOL

Bharani - the proof of the pudding is in the eating LOL

E&H
E&H

September 27th, 2011, 9:32 am #1

An Australian couple who have had pretty bad sperm quality has eaten the CP for exactly one month and today reanalyzed the sperm. It has gone from 25 million to 55 million and has doubled in quality and progression also. So very worth taking. Also as someone mentioned below it is fabulous for immune issues for anyone even children.

September 27th, 2011, 12:44 pm #2

I am all over learning about improving my little ones' immune systems.

E&H
E&H

September 27th, 2011, 1:12 pm #3

Chyawanprash by Dabur - you can buy in on line although it is cheaper if you can find an Indian grocery store. Here it is about 7 use for 1 kg. It tastes a little spicy, ginger and cinnamon.

September 27th, 2011, 2:07 pm #4

E&H, when you say good for immune issues, is it OK if you think you might have overactive immunity that interferes with implantation ? I was reading about it online after your last post and it sounds great !

Al

September 27th, 2011, 2:38 pm #5

I have had a few ladies take it as well as the men and I am now trying to get the kids to take it as one has extremely bad asthma. To me it tastes pretty horrible but you can spread it like jam on bread or put it in warm milk. Asian people tend to like it. the lady whose husband has just taken it may start posting here so she will confirm how good it was for them. This particular lady has had 13 failed cycles In Canada and Australia and is just starting a cycle here. let's see how she does.

September 27th, 2011, 2:42 pm #6

E&H, when you say good for immune issues, is it OK if you think you might have overactive immunity that interferes with implantation ? I was reading about it online after your last post and it sounds great !

Al
you can by it is Mustafa Centre in Sing. not sure if that is how you spell Mustafa but I am sure you will know where it is. Let me know if you manage to get it. if not, next time I'm in Singapore I will bring you some.

September 27th, 2011, 3:18 pm #7

I have had a few ladies take it as well as the men and I am now trying to get the kids to take it as one has extremely bad asthma. To me it tastes pretty horrible but you can spread it like jam on bread or put it in warm milk. Asian people tend to like it. the lady whose husband has just taken it may start posting here so she will confirm how good it was for them. This particular lady has had 13 failed cycles In Canada and Australia and is just starting a cycle here. let's see how she does.
Hoping I can maybe mix it with some more tasty "jellyfish" as they call it and try it for my little ones. Have it arriving Thurs.

September 27th, 2011, 9:48 pm #8

An Australian couple who have had pretty bad sperm quality has eaten the CP for exactly one month and today reanalyzed the sperm. It has gone from 25 million to 55 million and has doubled in quality and progression also. So very worth taking. Also as someone mentioned below it is fabulous for immune issues for anyone even children.
Ugh will have to check places in nyc surely someone will carry it! Thx for the info am definitely going to try it! LMD

September 27th, 2011, 11:42 pm #9

I think it is www.dabur.com

September 28th, 2011, 12:42 am #10

thx so much! will keep you posted! nt