bharani - more answers to your questions down below.... -nt

January 13th, 2012, 5:13 pm #1

Bharani
Bharani

January 14th, 2012, 12:11 am #2

Thank you all of you. I know I want to know it quickly what it is...Your posting were all great. I will read them again.
Araidne: I will get that book this weekend. I am so sick that I lost my voice..etc. I liked the doctor Pace. I will search about her. Anything you know about her? I read few one page from her web page she sounds someone who can listen and willing to help. More than you think, I appreciate your post.
Minniet: Is it you who mention Dr. March. What does she/he do? Is it for the uterus?

Ariadne
Ariadne

January 14th, 2012, 2:45 am #3

I don't know much about her, but I recently spotted her name on the Yahoo Immune Group, in posts. One particular post caught my eye b/c the poster (a man) was saying his wife was finally 23 wks. pg. I don't go there often but repeatedly I had seen him post over time about failures & m/c, so I knew that the success he was posting about was huge news. They had been through everything & done everything, so the fact he went to her with his wife, he spoke so highly of her, & his wife was finally 23 wks. along meant a lot more to me than it would have if I just seen her name randomly. I don't think she was in practice when I was searching for answers.

Yes, her job is exclusively to help you. To advise you & to advocate for you. I'm impressed, I have to say, & really pleased to see someone like her. She is not an MD but has a PhD in repro. immunology, so is well-versed. She also had her own children with the help of RI. My guess is that she knows who is who in terms of doctors, who is better to see, what each one does, etc.

So no, I don't know a lot about her, but what little I do know seems promising, given my perspective from everything I've been through. I think consulting with her & an RE with a good rep. is a good idea. It's what I personally would do, FWIW, if anything. I would start with her, as she will have input, depending on your issues, on who you might see. JMHO.

I know this is hard & frustrating, & you are doing most of it alone (as did I & so many others), but I think you will find your way to your child, Bharani.

I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

minniet
minniet

January 15th, 2012, 10:18 pm #4

Thank you all of you. I know I want to know it quickly what it is...Your posting were all great. I will read them again.
Araidne: I will get that book this weekend. I am so sick that I lost my voice..etc. I liked the doctor Pace. I will search about her. Anything you know about her? I read few one page from her web page she sounds someone who can listen and willing to help. More than you think, I appreciate your post.
Minniet: Is it you who mention Dr. March. What does she/he do? Is it for the uterus?
Hi Bharani:

Here, see this thread:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/57451/me ... +a+do-over

Dr. March is a known expert for determining and fixing adhesions (he puts you under, diagnoses, and if you need it and he can do it, fixes things). I think he is also one of the best for amniocentesis.

Anyway, I think there is at least one other Dr. who is highly regarded.

The point here is that, as you know, it turned out that I had both a uterine fibroid and septum and also all these immune and thrombophilia issues. It's tougher to get a uterine evaluation, but I really don't think they can see anything until they are in there while you are under anesthesia and they can really dig around. I had had numerous hysterosalpingrams (saline) and supposedly "all was fine".

I am sorry for both you and me that we have to come down these long paths, but please do not lose faith until you have really asked all the questions and gotten good feedback from experts.

bharani
bharani

January 18th, 2012, 2:13 am #5

thanks I just finished posting your other post. thank you so much. Do you know the other good doctor for uterus in NY area or washington DC? I worry about the scar thing.