Bharani - Did she arrive?

Bharani - Did she arrive?

E&H
E&H

January 20th, 2011, 12:37 am #1

I'm sure she did. Hope all is well. Cheering you on from Asia.

Bharani
Bharani

January 20th, 2011, 1:59 am #2

You are so sweete. Thank you. I got Monday noon, but very light. Today was day3 and I did b/w and u/s. The clinic instructed me to continue with the lupron and then when they see the donor they will call me with further instructions. Is that good idea? I wanted to start building my lining, meaning to start estrace.
What do you think about starting cetrotide when the follicle is 14? You told me your place is when the follicle is 13. Is there any big difference when the follicle is 13 or 14? It make sence if it is 13 then the more smaller one will catch up, but 14 ...
Thanks

January 20th, 2011, 7:33 am #3

but you won't grow any follicles if you are on lupron?????? Are you talking about donor taking cetrotide when follicles reach 13 or 14 mm? We start cetrotide normally on day 6. It can be started even from day 1 of stimulation, it won't do any harm but costs a bit if you take 6 more than you need.

Bharani
Bharani

January 21st, 2011, 12:33 am #4

I am only on Lupron. I am talking about the donor. They told me when she starts her stim injection and the biggest follicle gets to 14 they will add the cetrotide. Is there any difference starting the cetrotide when the follicle is 13 or 14.

Thank you

January 21st, 2011, 2:27 pm #5

and as they grow 2 mm per day, hopefully, it would be started the day after the follicles are 11/12. Good luck.

Bharani
Bharani

January 22nd, 2011, 3:26 am #6

any advice on what to do. I am drinking too much coffee. Habitually, I drink only in the morning one large cup. But since yesterday, I am drinking coffee like .... 4 large cup till night. This is insane ): Help.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

January 22nd, 2011, 6:05 pm #7

I responded to this in pp nt