BFP!!!

BFP!!!

August 14th, 2012, 9:31 pm #1

I'm in a little bit of disbelief, but I'm ecstatic to report a BFP! I've had 2 betas and the second number more than doubled. So, it looks like I'm on my way to become a mommy after all! Now I'm just waiting for the first ultrasound in a couple of weeks to see/hear what's going on. Hoping for lots of good news from the rest of the 2ww club.

oops. Forgot to shout out a big THANK YOU for all the well wishes and prayers.
Last edited by RaineyCat on August 14th, 2012, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HappyBean
HappyBean

August 14th, 2012, 9:45 pm #2

Enjoy the good news and may the next 9 months be joyous and uneventful!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 14th, 2012, 10:16 pm #3

I'm in a little bit of disbelief, but I'm ecstatic to report a BFP! I've had 2 betas and the second number more than doubled. So, it looks like I'm on my way to become a mommy after all! Now I'm just waiting for the first ultrasound in a couple of weeks to see/hear what's going on. Hoping for lots of good news from the rest of the 2ww club.

So happy for your good news. I wish you a happy and healthy 8 more months.

FB

August 14th, 2012, 10:21 pm #4

Enjoy the good news and may the next 9 months be joyous and uneventful!
I hope so too.

August 14th, 2012, 10:22 pm #5

So happy for your good news. I wish you a happy and healthy 8 more months.

FB
Hoping to hear your good news in a few days too.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

August 14th, 2012, 10:45 pm #6

Have a happy and healthy nine months!!!

August 14th, 2012, 11:09 pm #7

So happy and excited for you. I hope it will be smooth sailing for the next 8 months or so. And soon you will be holding your LO.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 14th, 2012, 11:52 pm #8

So happy for you! Hope to see you on the pink board soon. Wishing you a happy and healthy 35 plus weeks!

August 15th, 2012, 12:55 am #9

Have a happy and healthy nine months!!!
Thank you! n/t

August 15th, 2012, 12:57 am #10

So happy and excited for you. I hope it will be smooth sailing for the next 8 months or so. And soon you will be holding your LO.
It's moms like you who give the rest of us "jaded ladies" some hope.