BFP!

BFP!

Leigh888
Leigh888

May 17th, 2011, 1:12 am #1

I didn't post much this cycle, because it started out poorly and I was upset. We received the same number of eggs and had the same fert rate as our first cycle which ended in a c/p. Initially, the embryos didn't divide very well either. So, I was convinced we would have the same result as last time. Well, we didn't. BFP! I have had three good betas and will have my first u/s at the end of May. We are very excited and in shock that something finally worked!

May 17th, 2011, 1:14 am #2

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! nt

ALM
ALM

May 17th, 2011, 2:31 am #3

I didn't post much this cycle, because it started out poorly and I was upset. We received the same number of eggs and had the same fert rate as our first cycle which ended in a c/p. Initially, the embryos didn't divide very well either. So, I was convinced we would have the same result as last time. Well, we didn't. BFP! I have had three good betas and will have my first u/s at the end of May. We are very excited and in shock that something finally worked!
Good Luck, sounds like things are great so far!

May 17th, 2011, 2:36 am #4

Can't wait to hear about your u/s results.

May 17th, 2011, 3:07 am #5

I was just thinking about you and thinking that I remember you saying you were cycling in April. Then, I had thought, well it must not have worked or you would have posted by now. I know all about not saying anything until you are successful. That is exactly what I did.

So, happy for you and look forward to reading about your u/s and hope to see you on the pink board.

May 17th, 2011, 3:33 am #6

Great news on your BFP! Glad this cycle was successful for you and hoping for an easy, breezy pregnancy.

May 17th, 2011, 3:41 am #7

That is awesome...It just goes to show we never know for sure!!!

Congrats. You deserve this!!!

May 17th, 2011, 5:53 am #8

Congratulations. Wishing you all the very best. It's so true that nothing is certain with IVF, donor eggs included, but that goes both ways and I'm so glad for you that what looked like a poor cycle has turned out to be the good one. Well done!

May 17th, 2011, 10:19 am #9

Wishing you a healthy and happy 30+ more weeks!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

May 17th, 2011, 11:25 am #10

Fantastic news!!! So happy for you!