Bethpx

Bethpx

April 18th, 2011, 11:02 am #1

How was the lining. I've been away to the beach for a week with TH from the pink board and just got back. No internet where we were.

bethphx
bethphx

April 18th, 2011, 1:20 pm #2

Thanks for asking- I left a msg to you below because you were right on track with ovulation time- ended up being Day 36 of cycle..lining the next day was only like 4mm. But this was a funky cycle so RE said that may not be my typical. I at least feel confident knowing that my lining did probably grow before on the estrogen- 6mm might be good for me. But knowing I got to a 9 at one point that is what I am shooting for. So my choices are to wait for period and see what lining is next cycle which will probably be more of a normal 28 day cycle. Or start Estarce the next period. I am getting anxious so I a will probably start the estrace. I won't transfer until I have a cycle where it is over 6mm. Last time it was 9 on CD 10 and then 6.5 3 days later so RE said he would check on CD 10 and if it is decent- start prgesterone right away. Will keep you updated...

E&H
E&H

April 18th, 2011, 2:12 pm #3

That the follicles do not grow to full potential. Lots of people don't ovulate on the month immediately following a cycle.Wishing you lots of good luck.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2011, 1:02 pm #4

Yeah- the RE said I may have have an LH surge but not ovulated but also since it was such a funky cycle that he would not have expected lining to be great...I don't know if I have the patience to let it go another natural cycle without trying the estrace again, ya know?