**bethphx**, how did the beta go?

**bethphx**, how did the beta go?

keifel
keifel

August 10th, 2011, 11:48 pm #1

just checking in... how did the extra beta go? How are you doing?

August 11th, 2011, 12:02 am #2

I thought she was going to do her own at work on Tuesday. Did I miss something?

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 11th, 2011, 1:49 am #3

yesterday at work and it looked the same size as it did last Fri. It is probably hard to be very accurate on yourself. She had some BW drawn yesterday and we are waiting for her beta results.

Thinking of you Bethp

futurebeauty

bethphx
bethphx

August 11th, 2011, 4:18 am #4

just checking in... how did the extra beta go? How are you doing?
Apparently the lab did not do it stat like we ordered...so tomorrow am it will be there. I don't work till afternoon so the nurse will text me results first thing. Just spotting today, still taking meds. Yes, my ultrasound was Tuesday and I saw a very small sac still. Its strange, I have done a lot of vaginal ultrasounds on myself and some are super easy- clear picture and some are difficult. I think my uterus is tilted more at times...so depending on beta will do another scan on myself and see the RE Friday if needed. If it goes down significantly, will let the RE know and dicontinue meds...thanks for checking on me ladies will post as soon as I know tomorrow

cotton
cotton

August 11th, 2011, 11:02 am #5

What a rollercoaster - I'm still rooting for you! -nt

August 11th, 2011, 7:00 pm #6

Apparently the lab did not do it stat like we ordered...so tomorrow am it will be there. I don't work till afternoon so the nurse will text me results first thing. Just spotting today, still taking meds. Yes, my ultrasound was Tuesday and I saw a very small sac still. Its strange, I have done a lot of vaginal ultrasounds on myself and some are super easy- clear picture and some are difficult. I think my uterus is tilted more at times...so depending on beta will do another scan on myself and see the RE Friday if needed. If it goes down significantly, will let the RE know and dicontinue meds...thanks for checking on me ladies will post as soon as I know tomorrow
HUGS...