Anonymous

August 4th, 2011, 3:29 am #4

thinking of you...
you are okay.....

Bethphx
Bethphx

August 4th, 2011, 5:05 am #5

thinking of you...
So on Monday hcg was 318, now 422 surprised it went up that much cause it was barely creeping past 2 times
I don't really have hope this could be a viable pregnancy and neither does RE. So Friday will have quant and
Ultrasound to see if we see anything in the uterus would be 5w2d do would at least see a sac - and then decide on
Methotrexate. Of course now that we are talking ectopic I feel a bit more pressure on the right side and am freaking.
As soon as someone tells you that you have the symptoms ya know ? So kind of you all to think of me, I am nervous
But dealing ok. Just want to know one way or another. Will update on Friday mornings appt...

August 4th, 2011, 5:30 am #6

Hi A, Can you chime in here if you are around and perhaps offer this lovely lady some advice. thanks, THK

August 4th, 2011, 5:32 am #7

So on Monday hcg was 318, now 422 surprised it went up that much cause it was barely creeping past 2 times
I don't really have hope this could be a viable pregnancy and neither does RE. So Friday will have quant and
Ultrasound to see if we see anything in the uterus would be 5w2d do would at least see a sac - and then decide on
Methotrexate. Of course now that we are talking ectopic I feel a bit more pressure on the right side and am freaking.
As soon as someone tells you that you have the symptoms ya know ? So kind of you all to think of me, I am nervous
But dealing ok. Just want to know one way or another. Will update on Friday mornings appt...
HI Beth,
Keep taking the drugs until you really know what is going on. Your beta is still rising. Don't give up hope. I'm not blowing smoke here. I've seen a few ladies here have slow betas and they had their babies and they were 100% ok, good luck, THK

August 4th, 2011, 5:37 am #8

Hi A, Can you chime in here if you are around and perhaps offer this lovely lady some advice. thanks, THK
nt

August 4th, 2011, 11:37 am #9

hugs and best wishes to you.

LM

keifel
keifel

August 4th, 2011, 1:28 pm #10

I made an almost identical post back in March. I was told that it was probably ectopic, so when I went in for my u/s at 6wks I was prepared for the worst but blessed with the best... I am 6 mos pg right now. They told me to keep up with the meds, but stopped doing the betas.

I only repeat this because multiple posts from some of the nice ladies on this board helped me through what you're going through right now, even when the RE's nurse continued to be pessimistic and tell me that very rarely do these pgs make it. I'm not out of the woods yet, but getting there...

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes tomorrow.
Keep us posted!