Beta results (child ment)

Beta results (child ment)

Kekona
Kekona

November 1st, 2010, 5:34 pm #1

97. Is that ok? My beta with ds was 343 15dpo.

Progesterone is 50, so maybe in previous pregnancies it was lower. (I know it was for ds.) They're suggesting that I stop pio since I get itchy around the injection sites, but I'm actually afraid to trust the crinone. What do your re's say about this?

November 1st, 2010, 5:37 pm #2

Mine was 111 at 15dpo and I saw the little flutter of a heartbeat today @ 6 weeks today. Congratulations!
MFH

Kekona
Kekona

November 1st, 2010, 5:38 pm #3

With er on 10/16, I think I'm 15-16dper.

Kevin
Kevin

November 1st, 2010, 5:38 pm #4

Progesterone is 50, so maybe in previous pregnancies it was lower. (I know it was for ds.) They're suggesting that I stop pio since I get itchy around the injection sites, but I'm actually afraid to trust the crinone. What do your re's say about this?
I haven't read any other posts from you recently, so maybe this isn't a surprise as you've POAS already - but YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!

So very happy for you. So very happy.

This is thrilling wonderful news.

November 1st, 2010, 5:41 pm #5

Hm, I would be leery of stopping the PIO, too. Can you try a different suspension? Which type of oil are you using? I tolerate ethyl oleate pretty well. CONGRATS again! Sending lots of doubling vibes your way . Best wishes,
Kenny

November 1st, 2010, 5:43 pm #6

I am just overjoyed to read this news

Regarding PIO, you don't need both BUT I was reluctant to stop PIO too and my RE said go ahead and continue until I think it was 8wks. It was worth the torture

P4 looks great !

Love V
Last edited by FishDr on November 1st, 2010, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bisco
Bisco

November 1st, 2010, 5:50 pm #7

I've been checking here every day!!! Woohooooo!!! Great beta!

CONGRATS!

June
June

November 1st, 2010, 5:55 pm #8

early.

Doubling vibes coming your way!

June

ks
ks

November 1st, 2010, 6:02 pm #9

That looks like a great beta to me! Congrats! I'm sending you tons of great doubling vibes!
All my best to you!

ks

snowbank03
snowbank03

November 1st, 2010, 6:15 pm #10

I stopped pio after my bfp and all was well (did the crinone).