beta results.... but... encouragement needed

beta results.... but... encouragement needed

March 15th, 2011, 11:12 pm #1

Yeah, it's positive! However, I will retest on Thursday because beta # was only 33. They are concerned that it may be a chemical, an ectopic, or if I'm lucky, just a little early. Today was 10dp5dt of one expanded blast.

I've actually, NEVER been pregnant before. I'm not feeling it now either, especially with the guarded results.

I just checked the betabase and it does seem to be in the realm of possibility.

I guess that it's just not meant to be at all easy for me.

March 15th, 2011, 11:27 pm #2

Don't give up k. It may just be low right now but its definitely too early to throw the towel in. I am sending you lots of hugs and prayers. Hang in there

Steph

dd 11/09 from frozen eggs
BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
moving on to my first fresh cycle with dd donor in March 2011

March 15th, 2011, 11:49 pm #3

thanks, when is yours scheduled? nt

March 15th, 2011, 11:58 pm #4

Yeah, it's positive! However, I will retest on Thursday because beta # was only 33. They are concerned that it may be a chemical, an ectopic, or if I'm lucky, just a little early. Today was 10dp5dt of one expanded blast.

I've actually, NEVER been pregnant before. I'm not feeling it now either, especially with the guarded results.

Positive thoughts to you and here is hoping for that number to sky rocket.

New2011
New2011

March 16th, 2011, 12:02 am #5

Kiefel,
As you said the betabase have pregnancies with your number or even lower for a singleton pregnancy. Hoping for a solid number on your Thursday beta.
Good luck to you.

March 16th, 2011, 12:36 am #6

Be encouraged and stay positive. Thursday is only 2 days away, and while it may seem like forever, it will be here before you know it. I am hoping, along with everyone else, that you get good news on Thursday.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 16th, 2011, 12:37 am #7

Glad you checked out the beta base. Maybe if you cross post on the other boards some people will chime in with some success stories to help you through the cruel almost another 48 hour wait. ((((HUGS))))

March 16th, 2011, 12:41 am #8

I hope you get great news with your next beta.  It can happen!!!

Pandora

March 16th, 2011, 12:41 am #9

Don't give up k. It may just be low right now but its definitely too early to throw the towel in. I am sending you lots of hugs and prayers. Hang in there

Steph

dd 11/09 from frozen eggs
BFN 10/10
BFN 12/10
moving on to my first fresh cycle with dd donor in March 2011
When is beta?

Pandora

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

March 16th, 2011, 12:43 am #10

I know you've seen me post this but my 51 a day earlier was twins. And I believe finallybabe had some seriously nondoubling betas that ended in success. Will be looking for your good news soon.