Beta question

Beta question

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2012, 1:40 pm #1

My first beta was 10dp5dt and was 315 my second was three days later and was 1,324! Everything looked great and the numbers were definitely doubling. My third beta was seven days after the second one and was only 7,781. When I entered my numbers into the calculator the doubling time has slowed way down. Can they slow down and still be okay, or would this suggest that things may not be progressing well?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2012, 2:01 pm #2

Yup that is how it works congrats!!

April 10th, 2012, 3:05 pm #3

My first beta was 10dp5dt and was 315 my second was three days later and was 1,324! Everything looked great and the numbers were definitely doubling. My third beta was seven days after the second one and was only 7,781. When I entered my numbers into the calculator the doubling time has slowed way down. Can they slow down and still be okay, or would this suggest that things may not be progressing well?
I had very low betas - 51 9dp5dt and 186 12dp5dt and then at 5w5d it was jusssssst high enough that I had barely eeked out doubling every 48 hrs that entire time, and that was with twins on board. It was something like 3900 iirc. Yours is doing great!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 10th, 2012, 4:36 pm #4

Thanks guys, I feel better!