Beta is in...(positive news mentioned)

Beta is in...(positive news mentioned)

Calm
Calm

September 23rd, 2011, 12:30 am #1

...and it is 305. We tested 11dp3dt and transfered 2 on day 3. Before I freak out about the positive (first time for that) - help me process the 305. My nurse told us we were "very" pregnant - lol.

We go back Saturday and Monday for follow up betas...but with a 305 what can I expect? Are we definately in the twin zone? or could it be a singleton?

Cautiously excited and decidedly NOT CALM

Lizla
Lizla

September 23rd, 2011, 12:47 am #2

more with 2nd beta.

anon
anon

September 23rd, 2011, 12:50 am #3

...and it is 305. We tested 11dp3dt and transfered 2 on day 3. Before I freak out about the positive (first time for that) - help me process the 305. My nurse told us we were "very" pregnant - lol.

We go back Saturday and Monday for follow up betas...but with a 305 what can I expect? Are we definately in the twin zone? or could it be a singleton?

So happy for you : )

Bethlyn
Bethlyn

September 23rd, 2011, 1:03 am #4

Of course only an ultrasound will tell for sure, but if I had to put money on it, I'd bet on twins. Big congratulations!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

September 23rd, 2011, 2:13 am #5

So happy for you! I hope you have a happy and healthy 36 weeks!

September 23rd, 2011, 2:58 am #6

Congratulations calm, so excited for you. I had a 292 on day 10 and it's a single, so It could go either way for you. I was rather dissapointed it was not twins although logistically and financially it would have been tough for me.
Best of luck on the next betas, keep us posted, will be thinking about you.
Cheers
pict

September 23rd, 2011, 3:05 am #7

That is wonderful news. As far as the number, you can't tell until the u/s, but it is higher than normal. There's a website called 'betabase' where you can see averages. Google that if you want to obsess a bit.

September 23rd, 2011, 3:13 am #8

As for the number re twins, it's really hard to tell. My beta was 405 at 11dp5dt, and it was a singleton (we had only transferred 1, but we did entertain the thought that it might have split). Whatever the case, I send you good vibes for a healthy, happy pregnancy.

Melissa
Melissa

September 23rd, 2011, 3:24 am #9

That's great news...thanks for sharing with us!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that all continues to go well for you :>

Melissa

bethphx
bethphx

September 23rd, 2011, 3:49 am #10

great number- congrats ! nt