Best low cost programs (OE child ments)

Best low cost programs (OE child ments)

Lost Hope
Lost Hope

July 1st, 2012, 1:05 pm #1

Where are the best low cost programs for DE cycles in the US? I can't travel outside US because DH would not be able to go with me.

I am looking for a blonde , blue or green eyed donor. If I had to pick a celebrity that resembles me it would be Drew Barrymore, or so I have been told.

DH is mixed race so its a mixed bag on looks anyway - but I do have OE children so would be able to compare baby pictures.

My only fear w/DE is my children now look A LOT like me - especially my son. I am not sure we would tell anyone about using a DE (maybe the child, undecided on that)

We would be cashing out a 401K for this - and I di 3 IVF cycles that failed and can't lose all that cash (Over $50K I think I adde up) so would like a cheaper program.

Denise
Denise

July 1st, 2012, 4:37 pm #2

Low cost and best do not usually go together. For a low cost clinic CNY fertility center is hard to beat not the best success stats, but beautiful clinic, adult pictures nice staff. Right now they have a new program fresh cycle $6,000 you get 5-7 eggs. I loved them:).

July 2nd, 2012, 2:33 am #3

Where are the best low cost programs for DE cycles in the US? I can't travel outside US because DH would not be able to go with me.

I am looking for a blonde , blue or green eyed donor. If I had to pick a celebrity that resembles me it would be Drew Barrymore, or so I have been told.

DH is mixed race so its a mixed bag on looks anyway - but I do have OE children so would be able to compare baby pictures.

My only fear w/DE is my children now look A LOT like me - especially my son. I am not sure we would tell anyone about using a DE (maybe the child, undecided on that)

We would be cashing out a 401K for this - and I di 3 IVF cycles that failed and can't lose all that cash (Over $50K I think I adde up) so would like a cheaper program.
The Czech clinic where I cycled used to allow this, but no longer. I'm not sure whether that was a clinic policy or legal change. Look at fertilityfriends.co.uk and ask around if that interests you. Intersono in Ukraine might be a possibility. GL! Maggie (in VA)