Anyone with ER or ET this week???

Anyone with ER or ET this week???

August 2nd, 2011, 12:45 am #1

Well Thursday is the the day for my donor's ER!! She has 17 follicles that are measuring at about 14. Looks like good cycle for her! I can hardly believe ER is so close!!! YEAH!!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 2nd, 2011, 1:01 am #2

I'm scheduled for an FET the week of Aug. 28th. I hope we will get to be pregnancy buddies! Keep us posted.

August 2nd, 2011, 3:44 am #3

Well Thursday is the the day for my donor's ER!! She has 17 follicles that are measuring at about 14. Looks like good cycle for her! I can hardly believe ER is so close!!! YEAH!!!
Yep, I am sitting in the rented apartment I am staying in here in Ukraine and waiting for the rain to stop. Tomorrow is my transfer and I am hopeful and so wanting this time to be the one. I am really ready to get off the IVF cycle merry-go-round. I'll go to the clinic today for a last minute lining check and to find out how many fertilized eggs made it.
Good Luck to us all!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 2nd, 2011, 4:20 am #4

I hope this is IT for each of you!

August 2nd, 2011, 5:04 am #5

good luck everyone!!! nt

Pict
Pict

August 8th, 2011, 8:28 pm #6

My donor ER is this Saturday and apparently the eggs are "wonderful" in the words of my nurse (when I was having my levels checked on Saturday past). I need to ask how many eggs she has.

Very best of luck to you, it's such an exciting time (first for me).

Pict
Pict

August 8th, 2011, 8:30 pm #7

Yep, I am sitting in the rented apartment I am staying in here in Ukraine and waiting for the rain to stop. Tomorrow is my transfer and I am hopeful and so wanting this time to be the one. I am really ready to get off the IVF cycle merry-go-round. I'll go to the clinic today for a last minute lining check and to find out how many fertilized eggs made it.
Good Luck to us all!!
Best of luck Aufrecht, my tranfer is on August 16th.

Pict
Pict

August 8th, 2011, 8:37 pm #8

I'm scheduled for an FET the week of Aug. 28th. I hope we will get to be pregnancy buddies! Keep us posted.
Good luck Mrs. M.