Anybody else in the 2 ww?

Anybody else in the 2 ww?

August 3rd, 2012, 7:25 pm #1

I wasn't going to post here yet, but I haven't told anybody else about my latest transfer, and I need some prayers and hope. (Plus this news is too big to keep all to myself!). After several failed attempts to become a mom, I just had another FET using DE and a surrogate. I so want and already love this baby-to-be! As you all know, this wait is endless. I'd like to request your positive energy and prayers that this transfer results in a full-term healthy baby. I think there are others here transfering around the same time. If so, let us know so we can all pray and hope together!

August 3rd, 2012, 7:52 pm #2

It's about time you had a little! Maggie (in VA)

Raindrops1
Raindrops1

August 3rd, 2012, 8:02 pm #3

I wasn't going to post here yet, but I haven't told anybody else about my latest transfer, and I need some prayers and hope. (Plus this news is too big to keep all to myself!). After several failed attempts to become a mom, I just had another FET using DE and a surrogate. I so want and already love this baby-to-be! As you all know, this wait is endless. I'd like to request your positive energy and prayers that this transfer results in a full-term healthy baby. I think there are others here transfering around the same time. If so, let us know so we can all pray and hope together!
I hope this works for you!

August 3rd, 2012, 9:08 pm #4

It's about time you had a little! Maggie (in VA)
At first I thought you wrote, "It's about time you had a little one." Well, whether it's a little hope or a little one - I'll take either!!!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 3rd, 2012, 11:22 pm #5

I have 2 blasts on board and I am in the 2WW and 2 days of bedrest. These are the last of our frosties so I am praying hard that it works. I have had multiple losses but I am on: E2 x 3/day; crinone 2 x day; prometrium 2 x day; lovenox shot 1 x day; and prenatal, fish oil, extra folic acid for MTTHF, baby aspirin, and extra vit D. It is tough to keep it up w/ but I use a medicine dispencer system and only have to think about my dosages once a wk.

I hope we both are successful this cycle.

FB

HappyBean
HappyBean

August 4th, 2012, 1:05 am #6

Did your RE prescribe all those for you? And had you done all, or any, of these support meds during your previous cycle?

Hoping all goes well for the 2ww!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 4th, 2012, 1:31 am #7

My RE prescribed the E2, crinone and prometrium (actually 3 x day) and lovenox and baby aspirin. Of course they recommended a prenatal but I took it upon myself to do folgard for MTTHF for the extra folic acid, fish oil to help neutralize NK cells (natural killer cells) and extra vitamin D as low levels can cause miscarriages.

In my past cycles, I was on E2, crinone, prometrium, prenatals and folgard and that is it. I do not have a known blood clotting disorder and I did not test positive for NK cells but I really feel in my heart that something other than bad luck has caused some of my losses. So I am throwing in the kitchen sink this time.

I am so hope that this cycle works.

FB

August 4th, 2012, 2:16 am #8

I have 2 blasts on board and I am in the 2WW and 2 days of bedrest. These are the last of our frosties so I am praying hard that it works. I have had multiple losses but I am on: E2 x 3/day; crinone 2 x day; prometrium 2 x day; lovenox shot 1 x day; and prenatal, fish oil, extra folic acid for MTTHF, baby aspirin, and extra vit D. It is tough to keep it up w/ but I use a medicine dispencer system and only have to think about my dosages once a wk.

I hope we both are successful this cycle.

FB
here's hoping for both of us!
Last edited by RaineyCat on August 11th, 2012, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 4th, 2012, 2:16 am #9

I hope this works for you!
Thank you so much!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

August 4th, 2012, 12:23 pm #10

RaineyCat- good luck. Prayers and positive energy are being sent up for you!!

FB- I'm hoping that this cocktail of meds will do the trick for you. FX!! You've done all that you can- rest up and Good luck!!