another beta coming up today (mc ment)

another beta coming up today (mc ment)

Kekona
Kekona

November 15th, 2010, 1:22 pm #1

I'm hoping for something unambiguous. With all the bleeding and cramping over the weekend, I doubt if I'm going to see a properly doubling beta. It would be better if it's dropping b/c I don't want to take the methotrexate or have tubal surgery, if possible. Hope some of ya'll will think of me.

Kekona
Kekona

November 15th, 2010, 1:22 pm #2

nt

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

November 15th, 2010, 1:24 pm #3

I'm hoping for something unambiguous. With all the bleeding and cramping over the weekend, I doubt if I'm going to see a properly doubling beta. It would be better if it's dropping b/c I don't want to take the methotrexate or have tubal surgery, if possible. Hope some of ya'll will think of me.
((HUGS))!! nt

ks
ks

November 15th, 2010, 1:48 pm #4

nt
I'll be thinking of you today. ((hugs))

ks

November 15th, 2010, 2:02 pm #5

you and I am so sorry that this cycle hasn't worked out this time.
MFH

June
June

November 15th, 2010, 2:10 pm #6

Also hoping for an unambiguous result so that you will be able to have some peace.

June

Lila
Lila

November 15th, 2010, 2:42 pm #7

((((BIG HUGS)))) n/t

Adrah
Adrah

November 15th, 2010, 3:18 pm #8

I hope you get some clear results today. The waiting is so hard and unfair. Please let us know. Take care and hugs, A

Kekona
Kekona

November 15th, 2010, 3:35 pm #9

went from 553 to 647.

November 15th, 2010, 3:47 pm #10

Jeez! What is your RE saying about all this? I'm so sorry that this isn't giving you a clearer idea one way or the other. I'm thinking of you Kekona. ((hugs))

ks