Am on BA and Raspberry tea-Question

Am on BA and Raspberry tea-Question

November 11th, 2011, 11:55 am #1

Am taking baby Asprina nd Raspbeery tea daily and tonnes of water just in preperation of my tx. Am trying to do all the best i can in my part hoping fprthe best. Last time though i had success it was near miss where foru embroys class A were tx andonly one made it with threats of bleeding during the Pg.
When should i stop the BA and raspberry tea - my re does not knowam takin BA or the raspery tea this is my side readiness preparation.
Yello ladies please advise me- am almost going crazy withthis cycle becuase it bounces its over andout for me - at least befori ponder plan B. How i wish and pray i wont go to plan B.
Let me hear your opinion.
Twin Mom Africa

Dee.S
Dee.S

November 11th, 2011, 12:13 pm #2

Make sure its the Raspberry Leaf tea. It is to help thicken your lining. So you will stop about a few days before the transfer. I also recommend fresh pineapple, it helps prepare the lining and encourages the embroyos to nestle into the lining. The baby aspirin I do not know, I took baby aspirin through the first trimester.

November 11th, 2011, 12:31 pm #3

Thank you Dee for this information-its helpful i didnt know whether to continue until when or when to stop .Were youtold by the dr to take BA or did you decide on your own
Good day

November 11th, 2011, 1:31 pm #4

Am taking baby Asprina nd Raspbeery tea daily and tonnes of water just in preperation of my tx. Am trying to do all the best i can in my part hoping fprthe best. Last time though i had success it was near miss where foru embroys class A were tx andonly one made it with threats of bleeding during the Pg.
When should i stop the BA and raspberry tea - my re does not knowam takin BA or the raspery tea this is my side readiness preparation.
Yello ladies please advise me- am almost going crazy withthis cycle becuase it bounces its over andout for me - at least befori ponder plan B. How i wish and pray i wont go to plan B.
Twin Mom Africa
strong medication which should not be taken 'just in case'. You need to discuss this with your doctor as we cannot tell you what to do as we do not know your individual case and whether you have been diagnosed with any issues where BA is relevant.

Just as an example, I took BA for every cycle except my successful one despite have factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Lovenox was enough on its own for me personally. There are many variations depending on your individual case.

Daisy
x
Last edited by loochieuk on November 11th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dee.S
Dee.S

November 11th, 2011, 5:02 pm #5

Thank you Dee for this information-its helpful i didnt know whether to continue until when or when to stop .Were youtold by the dr to take BA or did you decide on your own
Good day
I asked my RE if it would be okay to take baby aspirin, and he said that would be fine, then after I became pregnant I asked my OB when to stop. I made it to almost 36 weeks with twins. Pre-Clampsia set in and I already had a history of hypertension so OB said it was time! That was 3yrs ago. Time flies. Good Luck I am excited for you! Make sure you let your RE know you would like to take baby aspirin. It actually was a low dose 81mg Ecotrin aspirin.

Dee.S
Dee.S

November 11th, 2011, 5:05 pm #6

I had no indication or reason to take a low dose aspirin, since my m/c with my OE I decided to do what ever I could to stay pregnant since we had no idea why I m/c other then poor eggs. But I asked if I could for peace of mind and my RE said it was ok, he told me my OB would tell me when to stop. The low dose aspirin will not hurt you at all, it will just thin your blood to discourage clots and encourage good blood flow. I doubt your RE will say no since its harmless in such a low dosage. But make sure you ask about it and do your research on line about the benefits or drawbacks of low dose aspirin during your first trimester.

November 11th, 2011, 5:11 pm #7

I really don't think it is responsible to say this. There are studies at the moment which indicate that there can be detrimental effects on implantation if taken at a certain time in certain people.

I know I am guilty of telling people what to do as well! But caution is needed I think.

Best,
Daisy
xxx

November 11th, 2011, 5:48 pm #8

I think its harmless when used properly under a doctor's care. That is EXACTLY why I told her to speak to her RE only a doctor can tell her if its safe for her. I would NEVER suggest anyone take medication while trying to get pregnant or stay pregnant without consulting there doctor. Honestly "I" think it is harmless in most cases when used with the permission of a doctor. Aspirin has many side effects and it is a mediction. Lots of great information pros and cons are out there so patients can share the information and their concerns pros and cons with their doctors. I am so glad I took it, I was given permission without any testing being done to see if it would help. So that's why I think its harmless because I had 2 doctors tell me it WOULD not HURT to use it. My re and OB.

http://sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

http://www.parentingweekly.com/preconce ... tility.htm

November 13th, 2011, 3:20 am #9

Twin Mom Africa
I've never heard of a doctor telling anyone to not take it as it's very low dose. Some doctors don't believe it helps, but I've never heard anyone say it hinders. Again, I"m talking about baby aspirin, 80mg. There's no reason not to inform your RE that you have been taking it and ask if you may continue through the pregnancy.

Just, whatever you do, don't take ibuprofen or any similar drug in the NSAID category as that really can impede implantation by decreasing the prostaglandins in the uterus that are necessary for implantation.
Last edited by biogal on November 13th, 2011, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dee
Dee

November 13th, 2011, 3:45 pm #10

I think its harmless when used properly under a doctor's care. That is EXACTLY why I told her to speak to her RE only a doctor can tell her if its safe for her. I would NEVER suggest anyone take medication while trying to get pregnant or stay pregnant without consulting there doctor. Honestly "I" think it is harmless in most cases when used with the permission of a doctor. Aspirin has many side effects and it is a mediction. Lots of great information pros and cons are out there so patients can share the information and their concerns pros and cons with their doctors. I am so glad I took it, I was given permission without any testing being done to see if it would help. So that's why I think its harmless because I had 2 doctors tell me it WOULD not HURT to use it. My re and OB.

http://sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

http://www.parentingweekly.com/preconce ... tility.htm
Are you referring to baby aspirin, or regular aspirin?