Almost at retrieval, I think?!

Almost at retrieval, I think?!

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 1st, 2011, 6:23 pm #1

My lining is at 10mm, with three bands (no idea what that means, but apparently it is good). Donor will probably trigger Thursday/Friday (or maybe Saturday). As of yesterday, she had 10 that were b/w 10mm and 16mm.

I cannot believe this. Although I'm an IVF/IUI veteran, this is my first DE cycle, so please pardon my perhaps naive amazement as I go down this road....!

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

June 1st, 2011, 7:18 pm #2

sounds like you are getting close!!

K
K

June 1st, 2011, 7:33 pm #3

My lining is at 10mm, with three bands (no idea what that means, but apparently it is good). Donor will probably trigger Thursday/Friday (or maybe Saturday). As of yesterday, she had 10 that were b/w 10mm and 16mm.

I cannot believe this. Although I'm an IVF/IUI veteran, this is my first DE cycle, so please pardon my perhaps naive amazement as I go down this road....!
We're in the same boat.... I'm a IVF vet too and this is my first de cycle. Good Luck! Camt wait to hear more!! Xo

Malory
Malory

June 1st, 2011, 8:11 pm #4

So Happy for You!

Malory
Malory

June 1st, 2011, 8:11 pm #5

LadyMagoo - how many are you transferring? nt

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 1st, 2011, 8:16 pm #6

Granted, this depends on the final fertilization report! But assuming the report is a good one, we are transferring one. Take a look at th May 27th thread, "How many to transfer - and what about twins?" if you like. At the very end, I explain our thought process.

What are you doing?

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 1st, 2011, 8:16 pm #7

We're in the same boat.... I'm a IVF vet too and this is my first de cycle. Good Luck! Camt wait to hear more!! Xo
Wild ride, isn't it, K? (NT)

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 1st, 2011, 8:17 pm #8

sounds like you are getting close!!
Yes! What stage are you at? NT

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

June 1st, 2011, 8:23 pm #9

After a failed fresh cycle In April, we just did a FET yesterday.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 1st, 2011, 8:43 pm #10

Good luck! Are you a POASer? (I sure am...) NT