8 Embies!

8 Embies!

wt
wt

February 15th, 2011, 7:07 pm #1

Looks like I'm heading for a day 5 transfer! And if that's the case, I'll probably only transfer one.

Rachel

wt
wt

February 15th, 2011, 7:13 pm #2

I just keep thinking back to my last OE IVF. I was so happy to be able to use my first choice sperm donor and get a BFP (after 2 IUIs and 2 IVFs) and then it was such a letdown to watch my levels drop and drop until we had to stop the progesterone and just let the MC happen. It's hard not to be afraid that it will happen again.

February 15th, 2011, 8:18 pm #3

don't let it steal the joy of this current attempt, and the promise that is still there ahead of you.

Will be praying for you!

Lu
Lu

February 15th, 2011, 8:47 pm #4

Looks like I'm heading for a day 5 transfer! And if that's the case, I'll probably only transfer one.

Rachel
So like Veesha wrote about, try to focus on the greatness that can result from this new journey! I know its easier said than done, and try try try to think about all the positive things that are happening right now. You have 8 embies!!!! How awesome is that!! I am so, SO excited for you! I can't wait to hear your updates and hope the next few days go quickly for you.
Lu

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 15th, 2011, 10:05 pm #5

Rachel
Sounds like your valentine embies are thriving! Sending positive thoughts your way!

February 15th, 2011, 10:13 pm #6

Rachel
so exciting grow embies grow!!!

February 16th, 2011, 1:06 am #7

Rachel
8 is great! Best of luck

February 16th, 2011, 4:34 pm #8

Rachel
Fingers are crossed for you here in Germany!

ALM
ALM

February 17th, 2011, 4:06 am #9

Rachel
that's fabulous. Good luck!!

Orchid
Orchid

February 18th, 2011, 8:00 am #10

Rachel
Got a good feeling!!!

And it looks like you've got a wicked good shot!!!