1st beta is in (m/sment)

1st beta is in (m/sment)

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

October 19th, 2010, 12:46 pm #1

and it 111! So looking like a singleton here. The clinic is great (first time I have been there) and since I have had 3 miscarriages they are going to monitor very closely, with a follow up beta on Thursday - so pray for good doubling for me please ladies.

Does 111 sound ok to you for 10 days past 5 day transfer?

Thanks for everyone's support
MFH

ks
ks

October 19th, 2010, 1:23 pm #2

Yahhh! That's wondrful news! Looks like a good starting number to me! Definitely sending you good doubling vibes for your 2nd draw. Congrats again MFH!

All my best!

ks

October 19th, 2010, 2:05 pm #3

and it 111! So looking like a singleton here. The clinic is great (first time I have been there) and since I have had 3 miscarriages they are going to monitor very closely, with a follow up beta on Thursday - so pray for good doubling for me please ladies.

MFH
You are off to a good start. I wish you all the best!!!!

Secretly cycling
Secretly cycling

October 19th, 2010, 2:12 pm #4

MFH
Sadly, I'm not hopeful for myself. I had my blood drawn this morning for my Beta, and I POAS yesterday with negative results. (sigh)

Yesterday was 10 days post transfer (15 dpo) so an at home test should have seen something. The natural timing for the Beta should have been on Saturday, the 16th but we added an HCG shot to my protocol the night before transfer just to see if this could help so we delayed testing to make sure the artificial HCG was out of my system. Sadly, it, and all the other things (Lovenox, Intralipids, using frozen eggs from the clinic's best rock-star donor who has gotten three other couples pregnant) didn't seem to work this time.

Now I just have to wait for my least favorite call this afternoon while trying to hold out hope for a miracle and a result that differs from my at home test. (big sigh)

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

October 19th, 2010, 2:59 pm #5

I am so so sorry for your disappointment. It is so hard. Do you have any frosties left?
MFH

Catherine
Catherine

October 19th, 2010, 3:25 pm #6

MFH
I think mine was 135 at the same date, so it sounds pretty well on track

Congratulations again!

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

October 19th, 2010, 3:33 pm #7

as I was worried about it being a bit low.
Thanks Catherine!

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

October 19th, 2010, 3:34 pm #8

You are off to a good start. I wish you all the best!!!!
very much Christine

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

October 19th, 2010, 3:35 pm #9

Yahhh! That's wondrful news! Looks like a good starting number to me! Definitely sending you good doubling vibes for your 2nd draw. Congrats again MFH!

All my best!

ks
KS and I am hoping and praying for you- you are 5dp5dt today no?

October 19th, 2010, 4:05 pm #10

5dp 5dt today...nt..