14 weeks pregnant - have new concerns

14 weeks pregnant - have new concerns

December 14th, 2011, 12:38 am #1

Hi girls
Well nausea isnt as bad as it was but is still there.
I stubbed my toe the other night and had 2 mild cramps immediately after but that was it, but that night had a bad dream that I left my baby somewhere and I couldn't find the baby. Since the nausea isnt as pronounced I am looking for kicks or fetal movement for reassurance that baby is alive and fine and there are none yet. I called my doctor. I just feel nervous. My ultrasound isn't until the 20th and maybe I'll ask if I can go in tomorrow just for reassurance.
When does kicking start? Anyone else have this?
Still extremely grateful but nervous!!!

December 14th, 2011, 12:45 am #2

You just had a bad dream. I hate it when they are so real like that. It is normal for nausea to end around 14 weeks and you won't feel the baby move this early. Maybe not until week 18 or possibly later since this is your first baby. I hope you can relax that everything is fine.

December 14th, 2011, 4:02 am #3

Hi girls
I stubbed my toe the other night and had 2 mild cramps immediately after but that was it, but that night had a bad dream that I left my baby somewhere and I couldn't find the baby. Since the nausea isnt as pronounced I am looking for kicks or fetal movement for reassurance that baby is alive and fine and there are none yet. I called my doctor. I just feel nervous. My ultrasound isn't until the 20th and maybe I'll ask if I can go in tomorrow just for reassurance.
The ladies there will be able to give you lots of reassurance. I'm sure everything is fine, but I totally remember feeling the same way. But try to relax and just enjoy the pregnancy!

December 14th, 2011, 11:52 am #4

Thank you! How do I log into pink?

December 14th, 2011, 3:03 pm #5

Hi girls
http://www.network54.com/Forum/247611/

it's too early to feel real movement. with my first pregnancy it was 23 weeks before i was certain i was feeling the baby. this time around, it happened earlier - around 17 weeks and has been going strong since! hang in there, early pregnancy is not for the meek

December 15th, 2011, 10:35 am #6

Hi girls
I felt the very beginnings of movement at about 18 weeks. The ladies on the pink board will be able to answer these questions.

December 15th, 2011, 5:07 pm #7

Hi girls
My nausea was worst around weeks 10-11, and then subsided. I also had really weird dreams during my pg. I first felt movement in week 20. Weeks 14-19 were scary, as I really felt quite normal. I rented a fetal Doppler and listened to the heartbeat all that time, for reassurance. That's really the only way (other then my tummy growing) that I felt that something was still going on during those weeks until I first felt movement.

All sounds OK to me!

December 15th, 2011, 8:07 pm #8

Hi girls
Click above on PG after DE.