Reichsbanknote 1922 10,000 Marks

Lauren Alexandra
Lauren Alexandra

August 14th, 2001, 9:46 pm #1

Any word on the value of this note?

April Bishop
April Bishop

April 22nd, 2002, 1:32 am #2

Hey,I would like to get some price on this german money I have?Is this possiable? Here is some information on the german money I have.It is Reichsbanknote,Behntaufend Mark. This info. is in small print on the bill,berlin,Den 19. Januar 1922 ReinchsbankDircktorium. There is a number that is in BIG print and it says 10000. Could you please email us back on this money and tell us HOW MUCH THEY ARE WORTH? The bill has a picture of a young boy in the right upper hand corner of it.Thanks and PLEASE E_MAIL US BACK ON THIS INFORMATION ASAP
thanks for your help!

diego
diego

April 22nd, 2002, 9:27 pm #3

I wonder which is your age... for me the fortish-year-old man with the flat hat on the right upper hand doesn't seem so much of a young boy...
and of the 10.000 dated 19/1/1922 there are three versions all of them with the same MATURE man.
Well, in good Very Fine condition they're worth from 1.50 to 2.50 U.S. of A. bucks... kinda wealth!
In Uncirculated they shoot up to 6-8 old faithful dollars.
Bye:-)

Dante
Dante

April 22nd, 2002, 10:18 pm #4

Ya' Know Diego...

As worthless as some German Marks are, I don't think that I've ever seen one for sale in UNC condition. If I ever found one, perhaps it would go for more than the catalog value?

diego
diego

April 23rd, 2002, 7:52 pm #5

he he he

barbara
barbara

May 2nd, 2002, 5:21 pm #6

Ya' Know Diego...

As worthless as some German Marks are, I don't think that I've ever seen one for sale in UNC condition. If I ever found one, perhaps it would go for more than the catalog value?
read your text. i have several uncirculated bills. do you think they are worth more than $6-$8 each? all from jan 19th 1922 10,000 marks

barbara
barbara

May 2nd, 2002, 5:26 pm #7

Any word on the value of this note?
i also have several like yours. jan 19th 1922 10,000 marks. i hear so many conflicting things on the prices! please share with me on my e mail if you hear anything. mine are in uncirculated condition so i dont know if that means anything.

Mark Jacobs
Mark Jacobs

June 1st, 2004, 1:07 am #8

I have 30 in uncirculated condition, How much do you think they will go for?

john
john

May 6th, 2007, 7:52 pm #9

read your text. i have several uncirculated bills. do you think they are worth more than $6-$8 each? all from jan 19th 1922 10,000 marks
I have one dated januar 1922 if you know what they are worth or how i can find out please let me know.thanks

joe marone
joe marone

June 25th, 2009, 7:43 pm #10

Hey,I would like to get some price on this german money I have?Is this possiable? Here is some information on the german money I have.It is Reichsbanknote,Behntaufend Mark. This info. is in small print on the bill,berlin,Den 19. Januar 1922 ReinchsbankDircktorium. There is a number that is in BIG print and it says 10000. Could you please email us back on this money and tell us HOW MUCH THEY ARE WORTH? The bill has a picture of a young boy in the right upper hand corner of it.Thanks and PLEASE E_MAIL US BACK ON THIS INFORMATION ASAP
thanks for your help!
i would like to know the current value