Today

Today

January 1st, 2018, 5:09 pm #1

Another piss poor performance. Can someone tell me what the fuck Phillips actually does.AR get the cheque book out & spend some of that Wood money cause if you think this lot is good enough youre sadly mistaken. Allioski,Roofe,Lassogga etc etc simply not good enough. Feel sorry for Saiz at times cause hes surrounded by fucking shite. 1 point from last 2 games & performances isnt good enough.

January 1st, 2018, 5:18 pm #2

You're right pal today was a very disappointing result, and a poor performance. But in the chances for Roofe and Hernandez we should be reflecting on a poor performance but 3 points.

The most disappointing aspect of the match to me is the 2nd half. In my day, attacking the Kop end in a must win game against poor opposition we would have created a right atmosphere which would have carried the team through, and the team would have battered them into submission. Today seemed flat and no head of steam.

January 1st, 2018, 7:43 pm #3

Another piss poor performance. Can someone tell me what the fuck Phillips actually does.AR get the cheque book out & spend some of that Wood money cause if you think this lot is good enough youre sadly mistaken. Allioski,Roofe,Lassogga etc etc simply not good enough. Feel sorry for Saiz at times cause hes surrounded by fucking shite. 1 point from last 2 games & performances isnt good enough.
Without jumping on the slagging band wagon I have to agree. We were poor today and Saturday. We are simply not good enough. Some say that Phillips has potential and he's only young blah blah but in fairness he contributes fuck all. We have no players that can create opportunities. Hernandez is dog, i'd of scored the chance he had ffs. Lassogga is a donkey and would perform better on Blackpool beach! Again results went our way today but we are becoming a laughing stock. Furious with todays performance and result.

January 1st, 2018, 9:21 pm #4

There is a bigger picture to the ability of Phillips and why he is being picked.Viera was injured and O'Kane isnt fully fit and the signings of Orta's have been shite.Our squad is paper thin and many of our first team players (such as Phillips) in truth should only be fringe squad players.Out of the starting 11 today only 3 were Orta's signings Wieldweld (Shite) Alioski (average) Siaz (Not bad),that says to me that Orta's signings are wank.We ended up playing Shaunnesy at Birmingham in midfield what does that tell you about our squad strength.Look at the u23 development team that was loaded up with 2nd rate foreigners and last time i looked was bottom of the league.We sold Wood and taylor and never replaced them with adequate replacements and the less said about the goalkeeping debacle the better.Luckily we are in the play-off zone at the moment but unless we strengthen with real proven quality rather than Japanesse marketing projects then we will finish outside of the play-offs.Off-load Lassonga and buy a quality centre forward and central midfielder with the £20m from Taylor and Wood,its not rocket science.Problem is does Orta know the english market because he sure as hell hasnt got a grip of the foreign market.From expereince we have to make hay when we play the shit teams because our arses fall out when the bigger guns come calling.

January 1st, 2018, 9:21 pm #5

Without jumping on the slagging band wagon I have to agree. We were poor today and Saturday. We are simply not good enough. Some say that Phillips has potential and he's only young blah blah but in fairness he contributes fuck all. We have no players that can create opportunities. Hernandez is dog, i'd of scored the chance he had ffs. Lassogga is a donkey and would perform better on Blackpool beach! Again results went our way today but we are becoming a laughing stock. Furious with todays performance and result.
There is a bigger picture to the ability of Phillips and why he is being picked.Viera was injured and O'Kane isnt fully fit and the signings of Orta's have been shite.Our squad is paper thin and many of our first team players (such as Phillips) in truth should only be fringe squad players.Out of the starting 11 today only 3 were Orta's signings Wieldweld (Shite) Alioski (average) Siaz (Not bad),that says to me that Orta's signings are wank.We ended up playing Shaunnesy at Birmingham in midfield what does that tell you about our squad strength.Look at the u23 development team that was loaded up with 2nd rate foreigners and last time i looked was bottom of the league.We sold Wood and taylor and never replaced them with adequate replacements and the less said about the goalkeeping debacle the better.Luckily we are in the play-off zone at the moment but unless we strengthen with real proven quality rather than Japanesse marketing projects then we will finish outside of the play-offs.Off-load Lassonga and buy a quality centre forward and central midfielder with the £20m from Taylor and Wood,its not rocket science.Problem is does Orta know the english market because he sure as hell hasnt got a grip of the foreign market.From expereince we have to make hay when we play the shit teams because our arses fall out when the bigger guns come calling.

January 1st, 2018, 9:21 pm #6

January 1st, 2018, 10:34 pm #7

We heard you the 1st time ffs.

January 1st, 2018, 10:44 pm #8

You're right pal today was a very disappointing result, and a poor performance. But in the chances for Roofe and Hernandez we should be reflecting on a poor performance but 3 points.

The most disappointing aspect of the match to me is the 2nd half. In my day, attacking the Kop end in a must win game against poor opposition we would have created a right atmosphere which would have carried the team through, and the team would have battered them into submission. Today seemed flat and no head of steam.
Agreed. Kop was flat as fuck and it looked like it transferred onto the pitch. Piss poor, although I thought Cooper did well today.

January 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm #9

But to be honest, Taylor didn't need much replacing. He was fucking wank for his last 6 months at ER. Lasogga is shite though, lazy bastard is no replacement for Wood after he toughened up a bit and put a shift in.
What we saying, we only need a left back and a striker? I'll wager an average quality Championship keeper and a solid midfielder would help just as much.

January 1st, 2018, 11:13 pm #10

Agreed. Kop was flat as fuck and it looked like it transferred onto the pitch. Piss poor, although I thought Cooper did well today.
I don't understand why Cooper gets so much flak to be honest. He's a steady CB who wins more than his fair share of battles. And he never hides. Give me a Cooper over a Sakho or Hernandez every time.