TC Gone!

TC Gone!

February 4th, 2018, 9:35 pm #1

Who's next boys?

February 4th, 2018, 9:44 pm #2

Hopefully he'll take hopeless phillips and a few others with him.
Mcclaren Grayson Hughes will all be in the mix along with some unknowns from Cyprus Spain and Serbia no doubt.
Good fucking riddance clueless clown Christiansen.

February 4th, 2018, 9:51 pm #3

Bout time not won since Boxing Day in any comp. Graysons bookies favourite don’t know about that appointment should of sacked the cunt weeks ago when Pulis was out of a job

February 4th, 2018, 10:09 pm #4

Thank fuck for that, I know sometimes it's about patience, but in his case he should of went in October. 30K at every home game (better than last season) I'm not sure the owners understand the potential at this club.

They really need to sit down think which direction they want to go. Starting with the personnel they want to bring into the club I mean players and management.

February 4th, 2018, 10:41 pm #5

Mclaren was at Elland Road on Saturday. And bets are suspended on mclaren. Ffs. Radrizzani is a fucking con man. And I want the cunt out.

February 5th, 2018, 12:17 am #6

Finally thank fuck.

Now we can put to bed them fucking happy clappers like Overman or Ovaryman or whatever his cunting name was who was shouting out of his arse from gypo site near Drighlington.

MOT

February 5th, 2018, 6:27 am #7

Same formation week in week out, lost games from winning positions by changing tatics at wrong times and could not respond to going a goal behind...

Dave desperate for Overman to bite, the same Overman who has been anti TC for months.

February 5th, 2018, 9:50 am #8

Finally thank fuck.

Now we can put to bed them fucking happy clappers like Overman or Ovaryman or whatever his cunting name was who was shouting out of his arse from gypo site near Drighlington.

MOT
Yes Dave, well done Dave and if it helps your little cause for some form of validation on here, I will play along with it.

February 5th, 2018, 5:05 pm #9

That total tossed orta should be made to make a silk purse out of a sows ears,he reckons they can cut it,ballbag.

February 5th, 2018, 6:09 pm #10

Young, English, a Barnsley fan in charge of Barnsley just signed a new deal..I don't get why you would leave the club you have always supported for a club you hate...also coming into a a club with a director of football who picks the players, must be mad I just don't get it....the manager should identify the players he wants then go to the board who then try to sign them...can we just have some normality back....I'm also sceptical the amount of red cards we got, I'm convinced TC was forced out from within the dressing room, hopefully we can get back on track, I did fancy Grayson getting another crack at it with some money.