Shite Again

Shite Again

January 20th, 2018, 4:01 pm #1

True reflection of the squads ability seems to be happening now.

January 20th, 2018, 4:09 pm #2

Load of wank how many games on trot is that we’ve had a player sent off fuckin disciplines a joke just like the team. Bet Forshaw wishes he’d gone to bardiff after watching this shower of shite

January 20th, 2018, 6:27 pm #3

Well it's been glaringly obvious to everyone not afraid to admit it even when we were on a winning run, a tremendous fighrback is what TC will try drill into the uneducated, true FACTS are we are shite and desperately need strengthening all over, down to 9 again cause I don't include that fuckwit phillips, we conceded 4 at home to a team without an away win all season and weve dropped to tenth in the table,shocking absolute shocking.
How much longer will it continue is anyone's guess but I suppose we have to be happy if we finish in the top half...or not

January 20th, 2018, 6:43 pm #4

Don't have to be happy but with the players at the team its more realistic than a promotion push you must agree?

January 20th, 2018, 7:11 pm #5

We're run by a fucking muppet who wants to do everything on the cheap.
Replace Bartley with cooper - cheap
Replace an English manager with a foreigner nobodys heard of - cheap
Anita - free
Alioski - cheap
Pennington - loan
Bye to Green cos he's on probably the highest wage, replaced with cheap dog shit import
Grot - cheap
Refuse to bolster midfield - until now (forshaw) too late on the day.
Won't fork out for a top striker, or top manager.
Still in love with AR 'cos he bought the ground back'?

January 20th, 2018, 7:57 pm #6

Caise some will be please with AR, throw em a few morsels and the herd are easily appeased. Constantly getting mugged by every shyster and paying top brass to watch a pile of substandard wank.

January 20th, 2018, 8:09 pm #7

Don't have to be happy but with the players at the team its more realistic than a promotion push you must agree?
Of course it's more realistic than a promotion push I've said it all along we're in a false position,AR needs to get his head on otherwise folk will let him know by not going.

January 20th, 2018, 11:02 pm #8

It's not that he isn't spending money on the squad, its just that he has trusted someone to spend it on players who has not spent it very well. Forshaw could be a good signing but not enough to raise expectations. What is really needed is to get rid of Orta and appointment of an English man to be responsible for signing players from the English league. Personally I prefer the manager to do the transfers but in the model it needs to be someone who knows what is required to get out of the league.

January 20th, 2018, 11:18 pm #9

Well it's been glaringly obvious to everyone not afraid to admit it even when we were on a winning run, a tremendous fighrback is what TC will try drill into the uneducated, true FACTS are we are shite and desperately need strengthening all over, down to 9 again cause I don't include that fuckwit phillips, we conceded 4 at home to a team without an away win all season and weve dropped to tenth in the table,shocking absolute shocking.
How much longer will it continue is anyone's guess but I suppose we have to be happy if we finish in the top half...or not
Can’t fault the fight back but why didn’t we start like that god we was playing a team that hadn’t won away all season they can’t of been high on fuckin confidence hadn’t not won away for 5 month plus. First half we were bullied all over pitch second half we came out all guns blazing for 25 30 mins then sat back. Sums it up when millwall have took six points of us this season. Fuckin useless cunts should hang there heads in shame they don’t deserve the support they get week in week out home n away. Get Amanda Staveley in if she’s interested an fuck off radz you blind twat

January 21st, 2018, 11:15 am #10

Agree with that last comment re Staveley. I am fucking pig sick of these half-baked owners. Radz is a big step up from Coke-head BUT here we are again in 10th position (probably whereabouts we should be and will finish). I understand that you cannot guarantee promotion by throwing money at it, although look at Wolves. And with our financial track record, I understand also the caution behind this approach. But it does tend to work!
But tell me this, apart from say Newcastle Utd & maybe Sunderland (who in fairness are averaging 27,000 sat in 20th place!) could pull in the numbers we do home & away. You have also to remember that this once great club(and I use that term deliberately) has had 14 years of this utter dross. Yet still, with the tiniest chink of light at the end of the tunnel, sitting on the periphery of the play-offs, we can pull out numbers such as yesterday.
We have only reached the play-offs once in 14 years! Once! For a club of our supposed standing, this is utterly shameful. Yesterday shows us again (despite a very heroic fight back) that we are a squad largely devoid of the craft & quality required to vacate this division.
I fear though, that in 10 years time we may well (if we are all still here & not pushing up daisies) be having these very same discussions about false dawn owners bringing us more loan deals than Wonga, Quick-Quid & Sunny put together!