Saiz Gets Six Match Ban

Saiz Gets Six Match Ban

January 8th, 2018, 12:10 pm #1

Saiz Gets Six Match Ban

January 8th, 2018, 3:01 pm #2

And deserves it. Dirty bastard. He should be docked his wages for the period it covers too. Spitting sums up the cowardly gutless attitude that seems to be running through the squad at the moment.

January 8th, 2018, 4:02 pm #3

What he said.
I will add though imho all the players bar beradi should be docked their wages, the lot of them were an embarrassment to the club and the paying public.
All those getting an opportunity had the chance to prove their worth an blew it, well, I say blew it but knowing how that clown christiansen works it won't surprise me one bit if lassago and co are regulars like the hopeless phillips is.
Looks like we have bought a left back, now we only need a goalie, centre half, 3 midfielders and 2 forwards.
Anyone see the performance fleetwood put in, I'd take a punt on the midfielder of theirs, just what we need in this division.
Infant anyone notice how newport, shrewsbury, fleetwood, coventry etc, all underdogs yet had the desire and passion to put a shift in and hopefully cause an upset !! Just shows what desire & passion can achieve when you work hard, something that can't be attributed to Leeds United unfortunately, intact 3 words not to be associated with Leeds United.... desire, passion and hard work.

January 8th, 2018, 7:41 pm #4

Would have been Spurs at home. Wankers

January 8th, 2018, 8:33 pm #5

Typical that would have given Real Madrid a chance to see who was the top man, Kane or Lassogga.

January 8th, 2018, 8:38 pm #6

😂 😂 😂 😂

January 8th, 2018, 9:04 pm #7

We've not got saiz ...Samu saiz......

Dirty little shitbag ....yep spurs at home what a day that would have been fucking gutted, someone has a lot to answer to.