New badges

New badges

January 26th, 2018, 4:06 pm #1

Anyone seen some of the new designs on the YEP website that fans have drawn up themselves some nice ones actually. A lot are mish mashes of old badges but they look quite impressive I’d go for the one that the lad tweeted in. Saying that anything’s an improvement on that sticker they announced on Wednesday. Mot

January 26th, 2018, 5:18 pm #2

The one tweeted to AR is not bad at all. I personally can't see why we can't tastefully modernise the ball and Rose, but something like that one you mentioned would do for me.

January 26th, 2018, 9:33 pm #3

Getting like Waccoe here, simples LUFC on the diagonal, like the Cup final shirt end of.

January 26th, 2018, 9:54 pm #4

If people are on about the one with 5 blue and white scatter cushions around the smiley badge I’d rather have the sieg heil one. Fuck me, our supporters are turning into a right bunch of fuckin women. It’s got scatter cushion on for fucks sake. What next, a bunch of roses on a decoupage football.

January 26th, 2018, 11:37 pm #5

Fucking hell spezial you are one awkward person god knows what you get up to after hours. If you think that sticker is better than what Leeds fans have actually presented not these 10000 fucking nobody’s who we still don’t actually know who they are then your fucking LSDed up. These are Leeds fans not mums an dads from fucking academy teams

January 27th, 2018, 11:04 pm #6

Fuckin hell, we’ve seriously been turned into a right set of pansy potters when people like you think a badge design with scatter cushions from John Lewis is an acceptable club crest. Have a word with yourself, take another look and tell me the alternative is a crest worthy of our club. Imbecile. Where are you from by the way? Do you have any sense of what it means to come from Leeds?

January 27th, 2018, 11:43 pm #7

Well owts an improvement on that dross they released on Wednesday I personally agree with pen talk on improving/modernising the ball an rose badge as it was my favourite badge. No I’m not from Leeds I’m from a little town near Wakefield but does that mean to you I can’t support Leeds because I don’t live a stones throw from fucking ground. Guess I better fuck off an support city or scum