Marco Silva

Marco Silva

January 21st, 2018, 11:49 am #1

Would you take him?

January 21st, 2018, 11:51 am #2

Yep

January 21st, 2018, 2:00 pm #3

If we hang fire we'll get zidane from Madrid, would Silva be any better than Christiansen? I think he's only done hull and Watford, we need someone who knows the league and the players needed to get us out of it,not some clueless unknown Johnny foreigner and a equally clueless dof.
Could be interesting if staveley pops a bid in.

January 21st, 2018, 2:12 pm #4

I think Staveley is backed by Qatari money. It would be interesting to know what ARs plans are to make a quick buck or build to make a bigger profit down the line. I reckon we are an attractive proposition now, certainly in comparison to how we have been in the past.
Radrizzani is wealthy in his own right but not to that extent.
It’s all guesswork as I don’t think we’d be lucky enough to find a rich sugar daddy or mother in this case.

January 21st, 2018, 2:24 pm #5

Agreed I think we're in a much healthier position now and relatively stable,will certainly be interesting to see which way AR goes.
One thing is certain though, folk won't continue to be mugged out of their hard earned brass to have a substandard product rammed down their throats,a big drop in crowds should be a wake up call.

January 21st, 2018, 2:38 pm #6

Coming from me, I think the fight back and the atmosphere will mask some of yesterday’s shortcomings. The lack of discipline is unbelievable. That could be TCs undoing the 2 new signings didn’t look too bad.

January 21st, 2018, 3:03 pm #7

If we hang fire we'll get zidane from Madrid, would Silva be any better than Christiansen? I think he's only done hull and Watford, we need someone who knows the league and the players needed to get us out of it,not some clueless unknown Johnny foreigner and a equally clueless dof.
Could be interesting if staveley pops a bid in.
His reputation is good. He took a club like Leyton Orient to the champions league in Portugal, and loads of premier league teams sent cosches over to learn from him. And until losing the first home game at Hull he'd gone something like 50 home games unbeaten with 3 different clubs. So he has a decent pedigree and he nearly saved Hull when they looked shipwrecked.

January 21st, 2018, 3:32 pm #8

I think we could be pissing in the wind to be honest. I think AR is here to stay and probably TC as well.
TC has had time so he needs to deliver now.

January 21st, 2018, 3:50 pm #9

I'd take him now! But we wouldn't get him because the going rate would be too high.

January 21st, 2018, 3:50 pm #10

I think we could be pissing in the wind to be honest. I think AR is here to stay and probably TC as well.
TC has had time so he needs to deliver now.
I'd take him now! But we wouldn't get him because the going rate would be too high.