Is Noel Whelan really Gipton ?

Is Noel Whelan really Gipton ?

December 30th, 2017, 5:14 pm #1

Having listened to the daft cunt today, you’d have to say there’s a good chance. All the usual bollocks over the last few weeks, “it’s the sign of a good team that wins when it’s playing badly”. No you fuckin plum, it’s the sign of a lucky team who’s look will soon run out. What is it with these fuckin upbeat idiots, the alarm bells should have been well and truly ringing for anyone that knows the tiniest bit about football over the last few weeks. Today may have been a blessing in disguise if it helps the owners achieve some clarity about where we really are as a team and as promotion challengers. The subservients like Gipton will still be relatively happy, he may just light a sparkler at Ivanco’s tonight instead of their usual post match fireworks. Over to you Gipton, or is it Noel ?

December 30th, 2017, 6:32 pm #2

What a cock you really are. You’ve just showed your true colours. I bet you loved it when we got beat. Fastest post ever from you. Your not a Leeds supporter, your just a dickhead who thinks he’s a lot cleverer than you actually are. Why don’t you just fuck off and be a scum fan you dick.
A poor result and performance today and your the font of all knowledge of football. Noel Whelan is the latest in your firing line because his opinion differs from yours. Why don’t you call his employers at the BBC and tell them how clever you are and their summarisers know fuck all in comparison to you oh oracle if football.
Do us all a favour and fuck off you wanker.

December 30th, 2017, 6:38 pm #3

Not calling anyone a spastic tonight then ? I’m sure the forum users that know someone disabled by spasticity will think you’re a right laugh. Maybe you could meet up with that other fuckin idiot who thought it was funny to take the mick out of people with Downs Syndrome the other week. If you can’t debate like an adult don’t bother coming on you sad cunt.

December 30th, 2017, 6:40 pm #4

Think we all need to be as one...millwall are coming ....I started digging a moat after I heard of the impending invasion

December 30th, 2017, 6:57 pm #5

Today could be a blessing in disguise for us, show we're short in critical areas, we've rode our luck probably since the Norwich game yet we've picked points up, I've seen the comments lately i must say I'm with Gipton on this we're not the best but fucking hell it's not even blind support it is simply following your club, hope we beat Forest a decent Christmas for once

December 30th, 2017, 7:24 pm #6

Not calling anyone a spastic tonight then ? I’m sure the forum users that know someone disabled by spasticity will think you’re a right laugh. Maybe you could meet up with that other fuckin idiot who thought it was funny to take the mick out of people with Downs Syndrome the other week. If you can’t debate like an adult don’t bother coming on you sad cunt.
If the cap fits. Looking for allies now are you, you fucking div.
Go watch Citeh or scum you cabbage.
As for a debate, how is that possible with someone as thick as you. As I have said before as others have in the past, things could be better on the football front but you choose not to read what others put on here, so how is a debate possible?
If you can read look back at previous posts and you will find I have said we need a lot of improvement but that will not stop me supporting my team.
As I have said before don’t let the truth get in the way of your superiority complex. Noel Whelan knows fuck all now as well. It must be great to be as clever as you oh Oracle.
What a cabbage you are!

December 30th, 2017, 7:29 pm #7

Today could be a blessing in disguise for us, show we're short in critical areas, we've rode our luck probably since the Norwich game yet we've picked points up, I've seen the comments lately i must say I'm with Gipton on this we're not the best but fucking hell it's not even blind support it is simply following your club, hope we beat Forest a decent Christmas for once
I hope I'm wrong, but I get this horrible feeling that we'll recruit fuck all during the January transfer window. I know we're not privy to private conversations that occur behind closed doors. It's not rocket science this league is unforgiving. I bet even Wolves despite current form at the half-way stage will look to recruit.

If the rumours are true that AR and TC are happy with the progress of current squad then there is a serious lack ambition. Just to stay in the top 6 we'll need to upgrade in several positions.

Everyone else can see issues, 30K + turn up every week it will be a big disappoint if the crowds start to drop. Better teams, with a physical presence will turn us over based on recent performances, yes points have been picked up, but the writing is still on the wall.

It is time for the owners to stand up.

December 30th, 2017, 7:43 pm #8

Would be a no brainer to reinvest the chris wood money in jan.What would you be holding the money back for.Lassonga should be sent packing to free up the 15k a week he is on.Will be interesting which direction the owner takes..unfortunately ortas recruitment has been shite so far.

December 30th, 2017, 7:44 pm #9

I hope I'm wrong, but I get this horrible feeling that we'll recruit fuck all during the January transfer window. I know we're not privy to private conversations that occur behind closed doors. It's not rocket science this league is unforgiving. I bet even Wolves despite current form at the half-way stage will look to recruit.

If the rumours are true that AR and TC are happy with the progress of current squad then there is a serious lack ambition. Just to stay in the top 6 we'll need to upgrade in several positions.

Everyone else can see issues, 30K + turn up every week it will be a big disappoint if the crowds start to drop. Better teams, with a physical presence will turn us over based on recent performances, yes points have been picked up, but the writing is still on the wall.

It is time for the owners to stand up.
I hope there is strengthening in the window. Hopefully AR is working behind the scenes and not wanting to show his hand. I don’t honestly think TC has a lot of sway with the transfers and is probably told what he’s getting via Victor Orta.
A centre midfielder and a decent centre forward for starters. The last couple of games have showed how much we rely on Saiz. We need some physical stature down the spine, the midfield is too small and can get bullied too easily.
Ekuban is a big loss, I think he was just finding his feet in the championship.

December 31st, 2017, 12:47 am #10

We also need a new goalkeeper, again he was at fault, pushing the ball back into the mix when he should be pushing it wide. It is worrying that the manager appears to have no real say in transfer recruitment. How can you manage a successful team if you can't influence which players are brought in?

Maybe TC will need to prove his worth and get more out the players he's got. Surely at his age Philips can't constantly produce shit performances. What the fuck do they do all week in training. It's not just him, there are others, surely should you improve over time, that's why you train all week, allegedly. Is it down to management and coaching or are they just crap players who have somehow made it as professionals.

AR get the cheque book out and spend some of that Wood money.