Happy birthday

Happy birthday

December 9th, 2017, 1:25 pm #1

Today would have been king Billy’s birthday, hope the team put in a performance for the wee man.

December 9th, 2017, 5:06 pm #2

Looks like they did , good away win but I’m sure the experts will rip it apart

December 9th, 2017, 5:16 pm #3

Just watched it in Tenerife, first half was shite, second half United put a shift in, well apart from Phillips, we need a goalie ASAP another calamitous balls up by the German Twat, can’t believe a united player has got a hat trick, well chuffed with 3 points.

December 9th, 2017, 6:25 pm #4

Taken in isolation, an away win at any club has got to be regarded as a good result, even if they are as shit as QPR. Looked at in the context of a full Championship season, if you are to be serious contenders for a top six spot, you’ve got to be beating shite like this if you aren’t impressing against the better teams. I suppose Ivanco classes the “experts” as posters that don’t have multiple orgasms every time Leeds pick up 3 points. I am clearly one of those “experts”, as are most Leeds fans. We’ve got a couple of home games coming up that we really should be winning if we have any serious aspirations of promotion, and if we can win them resulting in us closing in on the top six, it would have to be a real tonic after our disastrous run of late. It’s now a case of staying around the other contenders, because another prolonged poor run like we’ve had sees our campaign well and truly fucked. Ivanco can go out and let his fireworks off in the garden, sing “Marching on Together” while he back scuttles his missus, and uncork his Pomagne. For the “experts”, it will be business as usual.

December 9th, 2017, 10:47 pm #5

Yep, and I'm one of those so called 'experts' and it is business as usual. It's all about opinions and that's the beauty of a forum. It is pleasing to see an improvement, and to be fair I can't remember when we last won a league game at QPR. It has to be a good win. Having been around since the mid 70s I'll never settle for mid-table mediocrity. We've been in this league for long enough to at least mount fucking sustained challenge for promotion.

We shouldn't accept starting from square 1 season in season out, despite the back ground chaos. There appears to a semblance of stability behind the scenes. With this in mind I'd expect some positive recruitment of new players during the January window. It won't be easy as clubs will be reluctant to release their better players.

This why a club in our current position (financially) should doing the ground (and home)work (used to be called scouting). There potential gems out there, we need to find to them.

I'm pleased for TC and the team, let's hope we don't embark on another calamitous run.

December 9th, 2017, 10:52 pm #6

...Oh and Happy Birthday to Billy (what an inspiration), how many Fa Cup semi final winners did he score? At least 3 plus the opener against Barca in the '75 semi final. He's one of the reasons that my passion still remains strong today.

December 9th, 2017, 11:02 pm #7

Yep, and I'm one of those so called 'experts' and it is business as usual. It's all about opinions and that's the beauty of a forum. It is pleasing to see an improvement, and to be fair I can't remember when we last won a league game at QPR. It has to be a good win. Having been around since the mid 70s I'll never settle for mid-table mediocrity. We've been in this league for long enough to at least mount fucking sustained challenge for promotion.

We shouldn't accept starting from square 1 season in season out, despite the back ground chaos. There appears to a semblance of stability behind the scenes. With this in mind I'd expect some positive recruitment of new players during the January window. It won't be easy as clubs will be reluctant to release their better players.

This why a club in our current position (financially) should doing the ground (and home)work (used to be called scouting). There potential gems out there, we need to find to them.

I'm pleased for TC and the team, let's hope we don't embark on another calamitous run.
Good win today 1st half we’re lucky to go in all square but after that we were hell of a lot better than qpr. Christiansen says he ain’t gonna spend in January unless injuries so looks like the play offs are fucked. Need a decent goalie 2 good CMs a left back an a good centre half if were to have a good 2nd half to season

December 9th, 2017, 11:45 pm #8

If we’d have beat Real Madrid 7-1 you’d find something to moan about. Lighten up you morngy cunts and enjoy an away win

December 10th, 2017, 4:34 pm #9

I’ve a feeling Gipton may have been invited to the fireworks round at Ivanco’s last night. Who knows, he may also have been looking on while Ivanco back scuttled his missus singing “Marching on together”. You know me Gipton, it’s business as usual. The highs never get too high, therefore the lows never get too low. It’s because I’m a Leeds fan, and I know better than creating false hope and then having to call The Samaritans again. It will be our 14th year out of the top flight in 2018 if we don’t go up this year you know Gipton ! I bet you and Ivanco have spent thousands on celebratory fireworks over those 14 years, but it’s a long time to have your glass half full.

December 10th, 2017, 5:33 pm #10

Now then happy chops. What happens if we go up. God forbid you might have to crack a smile