Ex serviceman

Ex serviceman

January 7th, 2018, 10:30 am #1

Morning chaps

Long shot but i at a witts end looking for work. Im in the civils /streetworks side of life these days but got made redundent 5 week ago.. if anyone could help me out that would be great. I did 10 years in the army and struggling with no work.. im based in mirfield and have my digger tickets etc.

Sorry admin but iv tried all routes for work.

If anyone could help a vet out i couldnt thank you enough.

Thaks for your time.

Wacker

January 7th, 2018, 11:10 am #2

Morning Pal.
SCD are starting again in a couple of weeks and they are starting in quite a big way by all accounts. They’re based in Micklefield so not too far away. Do you have your NRSWA, that’s a must as you are probably aware.

January 7th, 2018, 11:14 am #3

Morning mate

Yeh got everthing upto date.

Worth giving them a call?

January 7th, 2018, 11:26 am #4

Not sure if it’s going to be called SCD this time round. It’s on the Green Duct. I’m sure that will mean more to you than me but a few of my pals are going as agents. I’ll have a natter at Monday Club and I’ll keep you posted.

January 7th, 2018, 11:31 am #5

Thanks gipton.

I have sent them a email but will fall on deaf ears no doubt. If you could have a chat for me that would be amazing.

Thanks mucka.

Id leave my number on here but would it be wise to?

January 7th, 2018, 11:38 am #6

Not sure if it’s going to be called SCD this time round. It’s on the Green Duct. I’m sure that will mean more to you than me but a few of my pals are going as agents. I’ll have a natter at Monday Club and I’ll keep you posted.
markymark or pitbull are the ones who will know a bit more on the subject, don’t ever apologise for job seeking on here fella we’re all Leeds aren’t we ?
Get thee sen a pair of boots and down to ER, tha can’t be any worse than Phillips.

January 7th, 2018, 11:41 am #7

Thanks gipton.

I have sent them a email but will fall on deaf ears no doubt. If you could have a chat for me that would be amazing.

Thanks mucka.

Id leave my number on here but would it be wise to?
If you arrange a time to leave a number on here and gipton says straight away he’s got it, I’ll then delete it, good luck fella.

January 7th, 2018, 12:08 pm #8

Nice one Ovy

January 7th, 2018, 12:10 pm #9

markymark or pitbull are the ones who will know a bit more on the subject, don’t ever apologise for job seeking on here fella we’re all Leeds aren’t we ?
Get thee sen a pair of boots and down to ER, tha can’t be any worse than Phillips.
Haha did you hear Nathan Blake today, picked him out as our danger man ffs

January 7th, 2018, 12:36 pm #10

Playing fucking dog shit