does tha want a slap

does tha want a slap

April 3rd, 2017, 6:01 pm #1

Jesus mother of Geoffrey, not only the lesbians kicking off but also Gary lineker, the loony left have a lot to answer for imo moyes said it in jest now dickheads want him sacked for it,I suppose blunderland fans are using it as an excuse, the world's gone mad.

April 3rd, 2017, 9:44 pm #2

I'm surprised Lineker hasn't offered her the chance to come and live at his little gaff till it all blows over. Then again he might not have room with all the refugees he's putting up.

April 3rd, 2017, 9:45 pm #3

Jesus mother of Geoffrey, not only the lesbians kicking off but also Gary lineker, the loony left have a lot to answer for imo moyes said it in jest now dickheads want him sacked for it,I suppose blunderland fans are using it as an excuse, the world's gone mad.
Linekers turned into a right cunt..

April 3rd, 2017, 10:07 pm #4

You'll get splinters in your arse sitting on that fence mate! 😀

April 4th, 2017, 7:10 am #5

The worst part of it for me is that the reporter it was said to didn't even make the complaint. We have a huge section of people who are offended on other people's behalf even if it doesn't affect them. And I fucking hate that.

April 4th, 2017, 8:52 am #6

I have just heard the remarks made by Moyes and I was disgusted, I think I should have some compensation for the distress it has caused me.

For fuck sake what is wrong with this country, he said it as a joke. Just heard Brazi on radio sticking up for women in football he said Sky have female football reporters, I agree but only lookers there no munters on Sky.

April 4th, 2017, 8:04 pm #7

Linekers turned into a right cunt..
Anyone who goes a whole career without a card is indeed a cunt, a shithouse cunt who is probably a grass when taking a sabbatical from been a cunt.

April 4th, 2017, 8:59 pm #8

Eddie Gray was never booked.

April 4th, 2017, 9:32 pm #9

Ffs I knew I'd regret that statement....I asked for that.

April 8th, 2017, 11:53 pm #10

The worst part of it for me is that the reporter it was said to didn't even make the complaint. We have a huge section of people who are offended on other people's behalf even if it doesn't affect them. And I fucking hate that.
I guess they've got to be good looking to be a reporter especially on Sky Sports. I've yet to see a moose on the screen. The female sports (newspaper) writers tend to be talented scribes, but some of those on Sky are just window dressing. As for Moyes, would he of said the same thing to a bloke? Either way it has been blown out of proportion. soon Blunderland will be out of their misery, hated the cunts since 1973.