Come In Big Mick

Come In Big Mick

Joined: October 11th, 2007, 9:58 pm

April 10th, 2018, 9:05 pm #1

Yet another expected defeat tonight, to be followed by a hammering at Villa on Friday. Get talking to Big Mick and get him in at the end of the season. In the current set up it's a relegation battle next season. Thank God that TC did the business, by hook or by crook, up to Christmas or we would have been down this season.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 10th, 2018, 3:36 pm

April 10th, 2018, 9:29 pm #2

He has to walk
Brought nothing and doing nothing and will do nothing
Club and job too big for him
He wants to take us out of this division and he will to league one if he is still here come August
Another massive mistake in appointing managers by this club
Big Mick will keep us up but no way will this clubs current owners or players push towards premiership
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 5th, 2016, 9:39 pm

April 10th, 2018, 9:32 pm #3

Get him in now to instill a mentallity to avoid defeat at all costs and build on the foundations next season.

After a home draw against Sunderland, where they had more shots on goal than us, we are facing a relegation battle next season.

It sounds like McCarthy's done one at Ipswich; go get him now
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 7:29 pm

April 11th, 2018, 7:06 am #4

BannedbutforeverLeeds wrote: Get him in now to instill a mentallity to avoid defeat at all costs and build on the foundations next season.

After a home draw against Sunderland, where they had more shots on goal than us, we are facing a relegation battle next season.

It sounds like McCarthy's done one at Ipswich; go get him now
This season has highlighted that you should keep football simple.Before pre season we had a solid foundation from last season just needed to stregthen the spine of the team n replace taylor at left back.Instead we rip it up and go all continental..selling decent players and replacing them with average/shite foreign imports.Living on the back of 'buying' elland road the fans lauded AR but lets see what the accounts say next year regarding that.Orta is clueless and we have tied players to long contracts who are shite but ultimately this is AR's brainchild.Where does he go next obviously will say the right things with the help of kinnears spin but needs yet another over haul as our squad is rubbish.As for Heck he looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 2nd, 2008, 11:12 am

April 11th, 2018, 7:36 pm #5

Sack the lot of the senior squad, they're shite to a man, can't really blame secondbottom , he would never get the chance any other time to manage a club the size of LU, I know we aint that big in many folks eyes but, we are really, capable of pulling 30,000 plus every home game which is more than half the premier, a worldwide fan base and a half decent history, we are the club everybody else loves to hate FACT.
too many managers and players alike want just that one chance to tell their kids grandkids family etc etc that they managed/played for LUFC, another fact.
The root of the demise lies firmly and squarely on the shoulders of yet another Italian lump of shite (oh Ive bought the ground back all love me like a messiah) all he's done is made sure when the time is right for him and no-one else, the price will be even higher.
He knows absolutely nothing about football and even less about the championship, look at the debacle at boro, should have made anyone stay away from orta but not us, we give him free reign to sign who the fuck he wants with no comeback.
Although I like McCarthy, whats he done ?? he will only be another in a long list to toe the line and get a wage. 
I fear the worst for this club, I really do, one thing for certain though, I won't go again and spend my hard earned while wankers like phillips are in the squad and bigger wankers like successive managers pick him, we really must be in a dire dire state if he is ahead of what we have in the youth ranks.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 11th, 2007, 9:58 pm

April 11th, 2018, 9:16 pm #6

To be honest Ovy, it doesn't really matter what anyone has done previously as this club seems to be a law unto itself. Look at Warnock, had loads of success before coming here but couldn't do it here yet is looking good to get Cardiff promoted with Sol Bamba in defence.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 11th, 2007, 9:58 pm

April 11th, 2018, 9:22 pm #7

BPAWHITE wrote:
BannedbutforeverLeeds wrote: Get him in now to instill a mentallity to avoid defeat at all costs and build on the foundations next season.

After a home draw against Sunderland, where they had more shots on goal than us, we are facing a relegation battle next season.

It sounds like McCarthy's done one at Ipswich; go get him now
This season has highlighted that you should keep football simple.Before pre season we had a solid foundation from last season just needed to stregthen the spine of the team n replace taylor at left back.Instead we rip it up and go all continental..selling decent players and replacing them with average/shite foreign imports.Living on the back of 'buying' elland road the fans lauded AR but lets see what the accounts say next year regarding that.Orta is clueless and we have tied players to long contracts who are shite but ultimately this is  AR's brainchild.Where does he go next obviously will say the right things with the help of kinnears spin but needs yet another over haul as our squad is rubbish.As for Heck he looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
Imagine the disaster that Orta could have caused had we got promoted and he'd been in charge of the transfers in and out of the club 😲😲😲😲😲
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: October 25th, 2007, 2:08 pm

April 12th, 2018, 10:09 am #8

DavidGedge wrote:
BPAWHITE wrote:
BannedbutforeverLeeds wrote: Get him in now to instill a mentallity to avoid defeat at all costs and build on the foundations next season.

After a home draw against Sunderland, where they had more shots on goal than us, we are facing a relegation battle next season.

It sounds like McCarthy's done one at Ipswich; go get him now
This season has highlighted that you should keep football simple.Before pre season we had a solid foundation from last season just needed to stregthen the spine of the team n replace taylor at left back.Instead we rip it up and go all continental..selling decent players and replacing them with average/shite foreign imports.Living on the back of 'buying' elland road the fans lauded AR but lets see what the accounts say next year regarding that.Orta is clueless and we have tied players to long contracts who are shite but ultimately this is  AR's brainchild.Where does he go next obviously will say the right things with the help of kinnears spin but needs yet another over haul as our squad is rubbish.As for Heck he looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
Imagine the disaster that Orta could have caused had we got promoted and he'd been in charge of the transfers in and out of the club 😲😲😲😲😲
I'm not sure what the answer is anymore. What I will say is that AR is a disaster, the buck stops with him, he continues to make bad decisions. Orta, Heckingbottom the transfer policy etc. Normally when a new manager comes in there is initially an improvement in results. We've seen nothing. I fear for next season at this rate. We thought TC was clueless, Heckingbottom is similar, he praises the team for coming back against relegation fodder.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: April 12th, 2018, 6:06 pm

April 12th, 2018, 6:14 pm #9

Your in same boat as us if it wasn't for previous managers points we would be deep in shit  just a question why is it Leeds can't attract a big name manager these days 
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: February 2nd, 2008, 11:12 am

April 12th, 2018, 8:18 pm #10

We CAN, but we WONT, pay the rate, simple as that.
We've had plenty come here, warnock was the one many thought would say it as it is but didn't utter a thing, also couldn't inspire the squad to much either, its a poison chalice at ER.
The club is rotten to the core, makes me seriously wonder if bates is still pulling the strings, who's to say bates isn't the godfather above the rest !! we have no proof otherwise either have we ??
Quote
Like
Share