Amazing

Amazing

December 17th, 2017, 9:15 am #1

The silence after a good hard fought win. If we’d have lost it would’ve been full of how shit we are.
MOT

December 17th, 2017, 1:00 pm #2

There’s no point in making any positive comments on here any more , 3 wins and a draw from the last four games isn’t a bad return but I’m sure the experts will put us mere mortals right about how bad we are, either that or ramble on about coal scuttles or roofing problems

December 17th, 2017, 2:12 pm #3

The silence after a good hard fought win. If we’d have lost it would’ve been full of how shit we are.
MOT
The happy clappers are too busy clapping and the moaners were Christmas shopping so can't comment 😀😀😀

December 17th, 2017, 3:21 pm #4

As usual I’m chuffed with a win always will be , can’t comment on performance as I’m away and didn’t see it it on tv either.
I’m not one to paper over the cracks either and will continue to say it as I see it, I’m still under the impression we’re shite and need to strengthen in January, Christiansen says otherwise, what do I know.

December 17th, 2017, 3:32 pm #5

I am not getting carried away myself but will enjoy a win even if it was a scrappy one.
I suspect TC is toeing the party line with that statement. It would be very disappointing if we don’t strengthen in January.

December 18th, 2017, 1:56 am #6

Just keep chipping away hopefully no more extended bad runs and we will be competitive, I think we are doing well after the blip, showing a lot of character and fight we can't ask anymore of them. Personally very pleased, looking forward to my next game.

December 20th, 2017, 8:13 pm #7

Did you have some special fireworks on Saturday night to celebrate a mundane 1-0 that took us to the brink of a top 6 place ? Good for you, we have squeeze every little pleasure from our lives as Leeds fans. Or do we ? If you think after 14 years we should be thankful for small mercy’s, and be content with a glimmer of hope every season, then more fool you. My champagne cork pops when we win something (once in my lifetime supporting Leeds), or when we get promoted, (yipee, League 1 promotion). I’m happy for you suckers to keep the club going financially on the back of limited aspirations, but I’m not a happy clapper in terms of false optimism which then turns to angry reprocussions after another inevitable failed promotion bid. I go to E.R when the withdrawal symptoms kick in, but a large proportion down there at present haven’t got a scooby doo. The daft cunts could only sing for Pontus most of last season, dropped him like a stone when he went through a bad spell this season (when he needed the fans most), and can only sing that stupid Saiz song like morons for 90 minutes every week. A lot of the younger fans need to get their heads kicked in before they understand what it means to be a proper supporter. They’ve probably got good intentions, but they are fuckin embarrassing at times. We beat Norwich, they are shit, nothing to see here. Hope you enjoyed your celebratory fireworks. Did you have some poppers and some naughties?

December 20th, 2017, 8:41 pm #8

What a miserable cunt you really are. Nobody is getting carried away with beating Norwich but it’s better than getting beat.
Are you Ken Bates in disguise calling fans who decide to spend their money supporting their team through thick and thin. Morons, Happy Clappers. Why exactly do you need your head kicking in to be a real fan.
Has your life been so bad that your that bitter and twisted.
Lighten up SmileyMiley

December 22nd, 2017, 9:50 pm #9

The unstoppable urge is dragging me to E.R tomorrow. It will probably be a £44 job, it is no way worth that. It is well within reason to slag the daft cunts who only ever chant for Saiz, or when they feel like It, Janson. Just because they pay every week it doesn’t validate them as supporters. Ask Grot about the treatment he’s getting from these idiots, it defies belief. He’s played about 30 minutes total, yet is being scapegoated as a failure to make the top 6. Fuckin beer soaked idiots. Hope you’re not one of ‘em Gipton.

December 22nd, 2017, 9:50 pm #10

What a miserable cunt you really are. Nobody is getting carried away with beating Norwich but it’s better than getting beat.
Are you Ken Bates in disguise calling fans who decide to spend their money supporting their team through thick and thin. Morons, Happy Clappers. Why exactly do you need your head kicking in to be a real fan.
Has your life been so bad that your that bitter and twisted.
Lighten up SmileyMiley
The unstoppable urge is dragging me to E.R tomorrow. It will probably be a £44 job, it is no way worth that. It is well within reason to slag the daft cunts who only ever chant for Saiz, or when they feel like It, Janson. Just because they pay every week it doesn’t validate them as supporters. Ask Grot about the treatment he’s getting from these idiots, it defies belief. He’s played about 30 minutes total, yet is being scapegoated as a failure to make the top 6. Fuckin beer soaked idiots. Hope you’re not one of ‘em Gipton.