3 on trot!!

3 on trot!!

February 11th, 2017, 4:49 pm #1

We'll be lucky to stay in play-offs...while we are starting to look shit, teams above n below us are looking strong.

February 11th, 2017, 4:51 pm #2

yup. i still think we'll make play offs, but i can't see us getting passed rejuvenated wendies and dog shaggers - who both look unstoppable.

February 11th, 2017, 6:17 pm #3

2 on the trot if you're going to start fucking moaning at least get it right!! We can't win every game, Reading lost about 3 on the bounce a couple of weeks ago & they're still in the mix.

February 11th, 2017, 6:40 pm #4

Forget hudds/wends its derby/norwich below us we should be worried about.
If we must have a bad patch better now than later.

February 11th, 2017, 10:08 pm #5

Piss poor today on the back of being outplayed by the dog botherers. If we dont turn it round on Tuesday the task becomes massive.

February 11th, 2017, 10:39 pm #6

You're not allowed to moan , Vinnie said so.

February 12th, 2017, 6:06 am #7

You can moan as much as you like mate, but like I said, we've only lost. 2 on the bounce, not 3. Not ideal I know, but we're not going to win them all unfortunately. Cardiff was always going to be a jinx team with Wanker & Bamba there with points to prove.
I was readIng the post below about Cellino & some people saying about missing out on investment of players in the last transfer window & slagging him off for it, why isn't The other Italian owner getting the same abuse directed st him also now the mat he's joint 50% owner???

February 12th, 2017, 1:24 pm #8

Well the fact Cellinio has had his ban shortened may pose a problem with the new 50% owner. Cellinio won't put any money in if he has plans to finally sell up and the other may have plans to buy the whole package, Club, ground and Thorpe arch. It is safe to say if I was this new fella wanting the whole package I wouldn't invest either. Just imagine how much the price would jump up if we got promoted. Ok this is not ideal for us supporters but if he acquires the whole lot with Leeds in the Championship in the summer then we might see real investment. Let's face it, if we get promoted in May I have no doubt the club will see little of those millions but some new yacht in Florida may well do.

February 12th, 2017, 1:53 pm #9

The point is Garry Monk has got us into a position we didn't expect to be in, and the owners or co-owners have done fuck all to support him. For me the January transfer window was a great opportunity to enhance a promotion push. All this bollocks about 'in your cup final to Huddersfield' is laughable. Their board are far more advanced in their plans and thinking than we are. Them and Wendies brought in players during the window which shows their ambition, the co-owners did fuck all in reality, there's no excuse. It's a long hard season it will be sad for us (supporters) if we're not in the mix at the end of it. We know what the potential is here, however it needs the board to step up and show real intent.

February 12th, 2017, 3:17 pm #10

Top top post. You are so right about these "cheerleaders" who spout their nonsense of "in your cup final" to a club who are without doubt forward thinking and pro-active towards a long term goal. We are punching above our weight, of that there is no doubt. Don't know if you caught Goals on Sunday this morning but I thought Peter Reid called it bang on. He might not be everyone's cup of tea but he's always been positive when asked about Leeds United. He said we were a massive football club, great fans (all the usual stuff when LUFC ae spoken of) but that he feared that clubs around us, both those already in play off positions, and those pushing for a place (ie Norwich & Derby) had better, deeper squads.
Hope he is wrong. My fear is he might well be right.