15th April NUFC v LUFC ..SAFC v WHU

15th April NUFC v LUFC ..SAFC v WHU

February 19th, 2017, 2:58 pm #1

What I don't understand is the police can't move a game as the leagues won't let them what the fuck is going on? The old bill should surely say what happens end of.

Anyway I'll be in Leeds 6 with a tin hat on by the radio as that's plain daft.

February 19th, 2017, 3:45 pm #2

IMHO the fans will be nowhere near each other, United and WHU fans will travel in totally different directions, the grounds are miles apart so whats the fuss !!

February 19th, 2017, 4:55 pm #3

I think its less that they fear clashes and more that the force dont really have the numbers to cover sund/newc at the same time......they normally dont have home games at same time, a bit like mancs/scousers.

February 19th, 2017, 5:37 pm #4

What I don't understand is the police can't move a game as the leagues won't let them what the fuck is going on? The old bill should surely say what happens end of.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/02/police- ... -west-ham/

February 19th, 2017, 5:52 pm #5

Who gives a fuck they'll just have to cope like any other job if they can't then the inevitable is gonna happen. A like it how it's always our fixture that they ask to move the fucking wankers