One year anniversary of Angelica Vale Turkish Fan CLub>>>>

One year anniversary of Angelica Vale Turkish Fan CLub>>>>

September 5th, 2008, 1:33 pm #1

Well I didn't do anything special for it. I wish that I could organize something like the other clubs did. But unfortunetly I don't have that much member and visitor nevertheless I still have some visitors Thanks to them AVT is 1 year old.

I wanna thanks one more time couple of friends..

Priscilla from AVB she encourged me and support me all this progress and she has been true friend. Thank you Peri

Ericka from AVV thanks to you I made a dream of mine come true gracias mi amor :)You are a good friend with a great heart.

Yolanda from Panama my perfect kid ) Thanks for all translations and art supports without you I am lost. Love you

Janet and Mariela from USA thanks for helping to me and being nice to me always muchas gracias chicas.

if I forgot anyone I am sorry. Thankyou all of you for being there.

September 5th, 2008, 1:42 pm #2

us fans appreciate all the work and effort you put in wholeheartedly. Keep the Faith because knowing Angie's committment to her fans and fan clubs she will feel honored and appreciative in your gestures.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i203.photobucket.com/remix/playe ... bucket.com">

September 5th, 2008, 1:57 pm #3

I am keeping faith someday I am gonna watch one of her projects on Turkish tv. She is great humanbeing not only good actress. I love her. She is my sweet Angel.

www.angelica-vale.com (AVT)

There is nothing special I must say Maybe end of the day I can put a thanks text ))

September 5th, 2008, 2:29 pm #4

Well I didn't do anything special for it. I wish that I could organize something like the other clubs did. But unfortunetly I don't have that much member and visitor nevertheless I still have some visitors Thanks to them AVT is 1 year old.

Priscilla from AVB she encourged me and support me all this progress and she has been true friend. Thank you Peri

Ericka from AVV thanks to you I made a dream of mine come true gracias mi amor :)You are a good friend with a great heart.

Yolanda from Panama my perfect kid ) Thanks for all translations and art supports without you I am lost. Love you

Janet and Mariela from USA thanks for helping to me and being nice to me always muchas gracias chicas.

AVT.

September 5th, 2008, 2:37 pm #5

besos

September 5th, 2008, 5:18 pm #6

nt

NOTA: A mí nadie me dijo nada, pero por si acaso aclaro que me caí de chiquita, por lo que suelo tener una gran imaginación.

Esta totalmente prohibido llevarse mis comentarios chiflados a otro foro.
Gracias. Atte., La Gerencia
*No estoy de acuerdo con lo que dices, pero dar�a mi vida para que lo pudieras seguir diciendo.*

September 5th, 2008, 5:52 pm #7

-

September 5th, 2008, 11:42 pm #8

September 5th, 2008, 11:50 pm #9

COME ON CONGA LINEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i203.photobucket.com/remix/playe ... bucket.com">

September 6th, 2008, 12:07 am #10