Very, very weird dreams..

Very, very weird dreams..

November 13th, 2001, 8:52 am #1

Hi!

I have a short one...
A couple of years ago, there was some nights I dreamt
weird dreams.. They where all about me doing regular stuff in a time far back in history..

Now that's not very unusual is it?
The weird thing is I spoke a different language in the dreams..

I remember waking up in the morning, remembering one or two words of what I had said in the dream, and it's meaning.

This happened about three nights in a row..
Unfortunatly the only word I remember is:

Unknown language ( dream language )
"Ovrade"
Swedish ( my real language )
"Rundade"
English ( Difficult language! )
"Rounded"

Now, has anyone experienced similiar events in their dreams?
I get so angry with myself for allowing me to forgett the other words... It seemed so natural to say them in the dream..

The second question is,
Why do I start by saying "I have short one", when the result is about the size of the bible?

Cheers
// Andreas

dude
dude

November 14th, 2001, 3:57 am #2

Hey Aristotle, I had A similar dream, in the dream I was A alien form of life. Similar to a Romulan, in this dream I had A false awaking and told my wife ( Romulan wife ) I had dreamt that I live as a human and told of all the stupid things humans do, like use fossil fuel to pollute the atmosphere. The dream was so vivid and real. Who knows maybe I'm still dreaming.

November 14th, 2001, 8:35 am #3

Hi!

I have a short one...
weird dreams.. They where all about me doing regular stuff in a time far back in history..

I remember waking up in the morning, remembering one or two words of what I had said in the dream, and it's meaning.

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

I get so angry with myself for allowing me to forgett the other words... It seemed so natural to say them in the dream..

The second question is,
Why do I start by saying "I have short one", when the result is about the size of the bible?

Cheers
// Andreas
Theese dreams gave me a
very weird feeling in my stomach,
it felt like I was living two lifes,
and the days after the dreams it was as if I
was completely sure that was something that
really had happened..

Now as time has passed, it's no more than a distant
memory, and along with time a more distant way of looking at theese dreams has developed..

But still, I am very, very curious where dreams like this comes from..

Don't you?

November 14th, 2001, 8:37 am #4

Hi!

I have a short one...

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

The second question is,

Cheers
// Andreas
Was there anything else with your dream,
it seemed very funny that you spoke to your
alien wife about how humans live their lives.

Please tell me more, did the dream affect you in any way?

dude
dude

November 14th, 2001, 5:54 pm #5

Hi!

I have a short one...

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

The second question is,

Cheers
// Andreas
Aristotle, the one thing about the dream that was most interesting was the fact that I had or seemed to have more intelligence and and clear thinking ability. I had all the memory of my alien life as if I had actually lived that life.

FreeBlu
FreeBlu

November 15th, 2001, 12:53 am #6

Hi!

I have a short one...

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

The second question is,

Cheers
// Andreas
I am thirteen years old so this is kinda wierd. I was in a western movie. I think my age was supposed to be about 42 but I didn't look it. I was with some French explorers. I was the only one who spoke English. But I still understood French. I don't remember any of the words, but I KNOW it was French. The only part I vividly remember, is me saying,"Would you guys please talk English!" I have had this dream fo about 4 years now and I belive it I spoke French in my past life.

no one of consequence
no one of consequence

November 15th, 2001, 1:34 am #7

Hi!

I have a short one...

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

The second question is,

Cheers
// Andreas
At the fact that a thirteen year old is already in tune with the acceptance that He/She has had past life's.

With a strong realization of past lives u become closer 2 the original soul energy.

Thirteen, try 4000 or 6ooo

Good job kid.

November 15th, 2001, 8:02 am #8

Hi!

I have a short one...

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

The second question is,

Cheers
// Andreas
This kind of dreams seems very vivid and
is more like a memory than a normal dream!

It would be really cool creating a book,
containg all the dreams that had theese sensations
( like different languages, different lifes )in them..

Well, if there are three people in this forum that had
theese kind of dreams then interviewing more people would surely result in some great stories..

Maybe some day it will be proven unlikely we had NOT
lived several lives..

Blesse be

November 15th, 2001, 7:37 pm #9

Hi!

I have a short one...

"Ovrade"
"Rundade"
"Rounded"

The second question is,

Cheers
// Andreas
I realize that one possible explanation for your experience is that you were remembering, or reliving, a past life. What I am wondering is whether anyone has experienced this sort of thing while awake. For instance, a close friend of mine has had two separate experiences that remind me of this. One was rather religious in nature, the other not at all. The first one happened in church, when the minister was reading from the Sermon on the Mount (this is, for any who don't recognize the reference, where Jesus preached the sermon from which many oft-quoted verses are taken, such as the Beatitudes...blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted, all that stuff). Suddenly, she felt like she was somewhere else, not in the church any more, but actually in a big crowd of people, listening to Jesus speak the words she had been hearing the minister read. She says she was towards the back of the crowd, didn't have a good view, but that the experience was multi-sensory--she could smell the smells, feel the ground beneath her feet and the clothes she wore--which were appropriate for the time--and so on. Then, a few seconds later, she was back in the church. A similar thing happened to her years later, where she suddenly found herself again in a great crowd, but this time, listening to some royal figure speaking from a distant balcony. The crowd was cheering, the language was French. Again, it lasted only a few seconds before she returned to reality as we know it. Although I haven't heard her speak of these experiences for several years, I remember at the time we considered seriously the idea that she may have been remembering past lives; this was, in fact, the first time either of us had considered that past lives might be factual rather than fictional.

I mention this stuff in the context of this thread because I am interested to know whether any of you have experienced anything similar while awake. I have not. But I think it's pretty cool. Also, for the record, there is no way she was making any of this up. She is definitely not that sort of person, and I do take the experiences as having occurred as she presented them to me. So despite the fact that I don't remember ever having a similar experience, I do accept that she did and figure she is probably not the only one on the planet who has!

S. Lucy